3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

5 sunnies we're smitten with

These cool shades won't leave ya standing in the shadows.

I wish I could wear sunglasses. You really can't wear sunglasses while wearing glasses.

by bookworm322 on 5/21/2012 7:05:09 PM

I love glasses and am working towards a prescription pair of sunnies! I can't wait!

by curlygirl16 on 5/21/2012 5:57:06 PM

I see a bunch of ads of GL on the Nook and oniPhones and stuff, but doyou hink it will be available for the Kindle Fire soon? I have a subscription already so if it does could i just use it if it happens to be available for the KF? Thanks! You rock!
Smile

Hey babe,

It probably will!  We're moving one by one!
Jordan S.

by tori42 on 5/21/2012 5:37:18 PM

i love aviator sun glasses! but the look HORRIBLE on me! Frown

by kirby<3 on 5/21/2012 3:42:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My hair grow super fast. When you hair grows do your bangs do to? Also i got blunt bangs. I read an artical on here about how people with round faces should get side-swept bangs. I really want bangs like carrie underwood now. Also will my bangs grow enough to have side-swept bangs by June 12?

Hey babe,

Yup, your bangs grow at the same rate the rest of your hair grows! I can't say for sure how long your bangs will be at that specific date, but if your hair grows super fast then you probably can have side-swept bangs by then! Start practicing blow-drying your hair to the side to see how much longer you would need them to be and that will give you a better estimate of when they will be long enough! Either way, I'm sure you can rock shorter side-swept bangs as well!
Kelly G.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 5/21/2012 3:41:52 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/21/2012 3:25:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need an aswer ASAP! So my sister pressured me into getting bangs that would look like Bella Thorns or Carly Rae Jepsen. I thought that they would look cute, but now that i have them i hate them. My hair is wavy so i straigned out the bangs, to me they looked awful. So then i but them into a little bump. My bangs look cute that way, but i dont want to wear them to school like that the whole week. What hair styles could i do to make my blunt bangs look cute? (By the way my bangs arent that full) Thanks!

Hey Girl!

We've all had hairstyles we weren't too fond of. They grow out pretty quickly-so don't worry! Check out this great article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/01/4-cute-ways-to-grow-out-your-bangs.aspx. It offers plenty of tips for growing bangs out. Try pinning them back, hiding them under headbands, or twisting them.

Marisa D.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 5/21/2012 3:20:24 PM

OMG the Adorned Bow Wayfarer Sunglasses are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! super fun for a pool party or the beach

by sprinklz28 on 5/21/2012 10:50:16 AM