14 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

15 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

15 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

5 sunnies we're smitten with

These cool shades won't leave ya standing in the shadows.

I really like the third ones!! Plus I saw them at Icing/Claire's!!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:24:18 PM

I got these SUPER CUTE black striped glasses and I wear them ALL the time now lol!!!

by StarkidCrushie on 6/7/2012 12:22:32 AM

wow!! Im really loving those Vans sunglasses! Ive never seen them before!! They are a must have!!

by LexiLala:) on 5/31/2012 11:21:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!***************
Okay so i cut on my hips (Yes i suffer from SI) and im going to a pool party next week and i need to find a way to hide them? all my swim suits expose them. Help!
-Molly

Hey babe,

It sounds like you're having a tough time. It's really important that you stop cutting. Please check out these GL links, I think you'll find them helpful: Sometimes I Want to Hurt Myself and Have A Serious Problem to Deal With? (check out the section on injuring yourself). You can try a skirted bottom for swimming, and that may hide the marks. You can also try a tankini or one-piece. However, the most important thing is that you seek help. xoxo
Kelly G.

by musicspeaks2me14 on 5/30/2012 11:15:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am going on a 5 week vacay to south florida this summer. I need help packing!!! I want to stay casual and have a sense of fashion which is boho/tropical. HELP!!!

Hey girlie,

First off, don't forget the basics: undies, toothbrush, sunblock. Then, start with bedtime: shorts and tee shirts are the best sleep clothes for the beach. A sweatshirt for cool nights is a must. Pick your two or three fave bathing suits and throw those in. Then, for clothes: sundresses, cotton maxi dresses, denim shorts with flowy shirts, crop tops, flip flops, and skirts with tank tops are the best for vacation! They feel very loose and airy but also special and perf for the season. (And for fun: books, an mp3 player, magazines.) Have fun girl!
Lauren C.

by VIVACIOUS on 5/27/2012 12:21:33 PM

i like all of them except the high flying style

by smileygirl555 on 5/25/2012 10:38:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a stupid question,but how do you pack? I'm going on a 2 week long vacation to Austin (city),and then I'm going to my grandparent's house which is right next to the beach. I'm kinda confused because we're going to be walking around a lot in Austin,shopping you know,kinda like a city thing. But when we get to the beach,I'm going to be chilling,going to the beach,a lot of family the whole beach thing. Any ideas? Thanks Smile

Hey Girl!

Woah-that sounds like an awesome trip. You'll need plenty of clothes! If you want to fit them all in one suitcase, try the rolling method. Roll all your clothes very tightly so they are in a long cylinder shape. Your suitcase will feel like it grew plenty of sizes! As for actual clothes, you'll want to bring beach wear and walking around cloths. This means shorts, t-shirts, a few cute dresses, sneakers, flip flops, cover ups. Look up the weather before you pack so you'll know if you need a raincoat or a sweater. Have fun!

Marisa D.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/22/2012 1:47:09 PM

How can I make guys fancy me? I'm shy most of the time, I want to find a guy outside school. I don't want to mix school and boys so yeah. But I'm not brave enough to talk to the guys in my basketball club. What should I do? How can I get the courage ? And how domi make myslf mor attractive and make them notice me and want to talk to me?

Hey Chica!

You can definitely meet some guys at your basketball club. How to get the courage? You gotta be brave. Go up and introduce yourself. Ask them what teams they like, who their favorite players are, and what position they play. They'll be way excited a new girl has introduced themselves. If you want to look cute at your practices, get a stylish pair of neon track shorts and a bright jersey. If you make an effort to talk to them, they'll definitely notice you. They'll back an effort to talk to you, too!

Marisa D.

by N1icole98 on 5/22/2012 1:22:34 PM

Moderator!
My mother renewed my 2-year subscription in January ... and I still haven't gotten any magazines since i think December-January. Why? It said success when she paid.

Hey babe,

It sounds like there may have been an error in the system.  Give us a call and the subscriptions office should be able to sort it out.
Jordan S.

by Kikikim8 on 5/21/2012 8:21:54 PM

All of them are cute except for the first ones. I'm not really feeling those... <3 audi.

by briana13 on 5/21/2012 7:14:35 PM

I wish I could wear sunglasses. You really can't wear sunglasses while wearing glasses.

by bookworm322 on 5/21/2012 7:05:09 PM

I love glasses and am working towards a prescription pair of sunnies! I can't wait!

by curlygirl16 on 5/21/2012 5:57:06 PM

I see a bunch of ads of GL on the Nook and oniPhones and stuff, but doyou hink it will be available for the Kindle Fire soon? I have a subscription already so if it does could i just use it if it happens to be available for the KF? Thanks! You rock!
Smile

Hey babe,

It probably will!  We're moving one by one!
Jordan S.

by tori42 on 5/21/2012 5:37:18 PM

i love aviator sun glasses! but the look HORRIBLE on me! Frown

by kirby<3 on 5/21/2012 3:42:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My hair grow super fast. When you hair grows do your bangs do to? Also i got blunt bangs. I read an artical on here about how people with round faces should get side-swept bangs. I really want bangs like carrie underwood now. Also will my bangs grow enough to have side-swept bangs by June 12?

Hey babe,

Yup, your bangs grow at the same rate the rest of your hair grows! I can't say for sure how long your bangs will be at that specific date, but if your hair grows super fast then you probably can have side-swept bangs by then! Start practicing blow-drying your hair to the side to see how much longer you would need them to be and that will give you a better estimate of when they will be long enough! Either way, I'm sure you can rock shorter side-swept bangs as well!
Kelly G.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 5/21/2012 3:41:52 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/21/2012 3:25:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need an aswer ASAP! So my sister pressured me into getting bangs that would look like Bella Thorns or Carly Rae Jepsen. I thought that they would look cute, but now that i have them i hate them. My hair is wavy so i straigned out the bangs, to me they looked awful. So then i but them into a little bump. My bangs look cute that way, but i dont want to wear them to school like that the whole week. What hair styles could i do to make my blunt bangs look cute? (By the way my bangs arent that full) Thanks!

Hey Girl!

We've all had hairstyles we weren't too fond of. They grow out pretty quickly-so don't worry! Check out this great article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/01/4-cute-ways-to-grow-out-your-bangs.aspx. It offers plenty of tips for growing bangs out. Try pinning them back, hiding them under headbands, or twisting them.

Marisa D.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 5/21/2012 3:20:24 PM

OMG the Adorned Bow Wayfarer Sunglasses are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! super fun for a pool party or the beach

by sprinklz28 on 5/21/2012 10:50:16 AM