2 HOURS AGO Guess who's coming to @NBCTheVoice!: http://t.co/zVnUwXzaKi pic.twitter.com/d29qFghL0C

2 HOURS AGO Deck out your desk this year with this awesome #DIY from @theduckbrand! Check out more here: http://t.co/SW7Dit1j7D pic.twitter.com/UyW7FAgLfv

15 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

COMMENTS

Billboard Music Awards 2012: Did you watch?

You'll be surprised who took home the "Top Male Artist" award. We know we were!

MODMODMOD
I heard about like GL on ipods and stuff, and I think if you are already subscribed to getting the mags in the mail, there should be someway to get it on your ipod or iphone or whatever without having to buy ANOTHER subscription. I know you aren't really in charge of this, but could you give me the email to someone I could tell my opinion to?

Hey girlie,

You can direct all questions/comments to our Contact Us form, right here!

Lauren C.

by LovePeaceHope on 5/24/2012 5:02:34 PM

I think Brouno Mars should have won instead of Lil Wanye because most of Lil Wanye lyrics say bad things and
Bruno Mars with the drugs stuff really needs some thing to give him encouargement> <3

by sidneywright52 on 5/22/2012 1:51:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I live in Pennsylvania. EVERYONE at school here listens to rap or pop music. I listen and LIVE country and country music. (not folk just country like Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, Justin Moore or Jason Aldean.) There is only one or two girls that listen to a couple songs from country artists. I feel insecure about it. Everyone laughs at music I listen to and makes fun of me for it. I try to listen to rap and pop but I don't enjoy it. What can I do to feel more confident?

Hey Girl!

It is totally okay to be different; don't let people influence what you like or don't like! Show the people at your school what their missing out on; ask them to listen because maybe they've never really listened to country and don't want to try something new. Also, people shouldn't make fun of you for that, so find the people who don't because if they are your friend, they won't mind what type of music you listen to.

SarahO. SarahO.

by BabyDahl13 on 5/22/2012 9:50:48 AM

Poor maroon 5! Frown I still luv you guys! xD

by aqua_sunflower23 on 5/21/2012 8:13:41 PM

Maroon 5 and Foster the People totally should've won!!

by fallsb-ball on 5/21/2012 7:50:34 PM

finally selena gomez isnt on here!! yay! pumped up kicks shouldve been on here! oh and someone who i used to know

by fearless;) on 5/21/2012 7:34:42 PM

I predicted most of those, of course Adele kills it!!

by Payton K on 5/21/2012 7:04:25 PM

Frown i missed it, but im so glad wiz, adele, lmfao and lil wayne won because i love em!

by j4zm09 on 5/21/2012 6:53:39 PM

No one Direction! I <3 them! What makes you beautiful is awesome. Go harry styles! Smile

by hmeyer on 5/21/2012 6:45:07 PM

No Kelly Clarkson?
Come on she did a wonderful job!

by BaileyMarissa on 5/21/2012 6:44:31 PM