1 HOURS AGO Geek over these with your besties! 6 tech crazy books we love: http://t.co/QSVGBAJIQ7

2 HOURS AGO Get those effortless A’s and make your parents proud! #BackToSchool #GLStyle http://t.co/e5mHx3kkNB

3 HOURS AGO Be that fashionista at the lunch table with a great lunch box too! http://t.co/9ueXEtzmCY

COMMENTS

Billboard Music Awards 2012: Did you watch?

You'll be surprised who took home the "Top Male Artist" award. We know we were!

MODMODMOD
I heard about like GL on ipods and stuff, and I think if you are already subscribed to getting the mags in the mail, there should be someway to get it on your ipod or iphone or whatever without having to buy ANOTHER subscription. I know you aren't really in charge of this, but could you give me the email to someone I could tell my opinion to?

Hey girlie,

You can direct all questions/comments to our Contact Us form, right here!

Lauren C.

by LovePeaceHope on 5/24/2012 5:02:34 PM

I think Brouno Mars should have won instead of Lil Wanye because most of Lil Wanye lyrics say bad things and
Bruno Mars with the drugs stuff really needs some thing to give him encouargement> <3

by sidneywright52 on 5/22/2012 1:51:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I live in Pennsylvania. EVERYONE at school here listens to rap or pop music. I listen and LIVE country and country music. (not folk just country like Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, Justin Moore or Jason Aldean.) There is only one or two girls that listen to a couple songs from country artists. I feel insecure about it. Everyone laughs at music I listen to and makes fun of me for it. I try to listen to rap and pop but I don't enjoy it. What can I do to feel more confident?

Hey Girl!

It is totally okay to be different; don't let people influence what you like or don't like! Show the people at your school what their missing out on; ask them to listen because maybe they've never really listened to country and don't want to try something new. Also, people shouldn't make fun of you for that, so find the people who don't because if they are your friend, they won't mind what type of music you listen to.

SarahO. SarahO.

by BabyDahl13 on 5/22/2012 9:50:48 AM

Poor maroon 5! Frown I still luv you guys! xD

by aqua_sunflower23 on 5/21/2012 8:13:41 PM

Maroon 5 and Foster the People totally should've won!!

by fallsb-ball on 5/21/2012 7:50:34 PM

finally selena gomez isnt on here!! yay! pumped up kicks shouldve been on here! oh and someone who i used to know

by fearless;) on 5/21/2012 7:34:42 PM

I predicted most of those, of course Adele kills it!!

by Payton K on 5/21/2012 7:04:25 PM

Frown i missed it, but im so glad wiz, adele, lmfao and lil wayne won because i love em!

by j4zm09 on 5/21/2012 6:53:39 PM

No one Direction! I <3 them! What makes you beautiful is awesome. Go harry styles! Smile

by hmeyer on 5/21/2012 6:45:07 PM

No Kelly Clarkson?
Come on she did a wonderful job!

by BaileyMarissa on 5/21/2012 6:44:31 PM

What the what? What? No One Direction? No What Makes You Beautiful? What?

by karenbug88 on 5/21/2012 6:10:44 PM

I watched it. It was amazing! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/21/2012 6:04:34 PM

most of these winners are ok...

by curlygirl16 on 5/21/2012 5:52:16 PM

I'm glad Adele won some stuff, I like her.

by OMGabi on 5/21/2012 5:33:46 PM

Does anyone else agree with me that the producers must have a problem if Taylor Swift wasn't nominated for anything?

by Taylorbb77 on 5/21/2012 5:09:03 PM

@lilyyum the second in the hunger games trilogy is Catching Fire, not Mockingjay, and it's gonna be out next year. And Mockingjay is going to be split into 2 parts, like the last in the Harry Potter or Twilight series

by miki_amu_1fan on 5/21/2012 4:51:18 PM

THERE IS GONNA BE A HUNGER GAMES 2 CALLED MOCKING JAY! IM SO HAPPY! BAD NEWS: ITS NOT PREMIERING UNTIL 2015! WHOS HAPPY?

by lilyyum on 5/21/2012 4:22:04 PM

I don't agree with all of the winners, but I agree with most. I liked Katy Perry's performance most.

by supersingershannon on 5/21/2012 4:12:57 PM

Awesome! I love ADELE!

by lilyyum on 5/21/2012 3:22:30 PM

I agree with the winners of Top Artist, Top Female Artist, and Social Artist. I liked Justin Bieber's performance of "Boyfriend" of the night the best.

by otter77 on 5/21/2012 3:14:41 PM