3 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

6 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

7 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

How to handle guys picking on your size

They treat you like dirt, because you're not super skinny? Here's what to do...

That same thing happened to me! I was being teased for not being so skinny (the guy was calling me fat!). I ended up telling my parents, who told the school. My friend, who is half my size, said that I was the perfect size, which made me love her even more. <3

by Rey on 6/22/2012 8:23:20 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 12:27:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
"I am in 4th grade and boys pick on my chest size. Sure, I'm bigger than other girls,but why the harassment? I am happy I wasn't called flatchested ,but what they called me is worse! Do the kids have awful parents or actually think about me in that way? By the way I already told teachers and my mom and the boys had to eat lunch with the principal for a week, had no recess for a week,detention, and a call home."

Hey Girl--

I'm sorry that they were so mean-- good for you for taking action!! Don't let their immaturity get to you. They probably feel self conscious that girls are going through puberty before them.

best of luck!
simone s.

by chloe4137 on 6/19/2012 4:41:10 PM

Mod mod mod mod!! " I'm in 4th grade and going through puberty. I am an early bloomer, so boys are reacting to it. I have gotten harassed about my chest size and I'm only a size 32A. I don't understand why the boys are being so creepy about it! I mean, my friend got harassed too, but she doesn't even wear a bra yet so why do they have to comment about it just because she is a girl and will have boobs eventually? Why do they say such horrible things?"

Hey Girl,

The word "harassed" is a red flag to me. NO ONE should be making you feel uncomfortable about your body. It's normal to get a few stares from boys, but if they are making comments you should speak to a parent or teacher about how to fix the situation.

best of luck!

simone s.

by chloe4137 on 6/19/2012 4:18:26 PM

"I'm a little overweight and I am in 4th grade. I used to cry about it a lot and then i realized something. I am not ugly. I am not super fat. I am not stupid. There is a lot of points there so I think everyone should feel good about themselves. 4th grade is to young for me to get an eating disorder!" Jess D.

by chloe4137 on 6/19/2012 4:12:59 PM

MOD.
I have barely eaten this week. Like, today, I had a few blueberries for breakfast, i've had a couple strawberries, had a bite of a popsicle,-threw it away-a bite of a fudge bar-threw it away- and one slice of pizza. That's all i will eat for the day.
The thing is, i'm a good 10 pounds overweight, and nothing works. I still run over a mile every 2nd day, but nothing is working.
WHY AM I SO FAT?!

Hey girlie,

By starving yourself and eating sugary, greasy foods (even if you don't eat a lot of each of them), you're not doing ANYTHING to help your body! Starving yourself doesn't give your metabolism a chance to start up each day, and a healthy metabolism is the key to burning those calories/fat off. Start your day with a full balanced breakfast and commit to eating full balanced meals throughout the day. That means fruits, veggies, lean proteins (meats), a little bit of healthy whole grain. And give yourself ONE treat each day so you don't feel like you're depriving yourself. But you gotta stop eating so little throughout the day - it's not healthy and you won't see the results you want to see. I know it sounds weird - that you actually have to eat in order to lose weight. But it's true!
Lauren C.

by Danerka on 6/14/2012 8:35:24 PM

Mod
Okay, this is gonna sound mean, but my friend really over weight. And she's really self-consious about it. When my other friends, who aren't over weight, complain about their size, she gets really upset. She's been trying to loose some pounds, but it doesn't work. But, she's doing it all wrong. She never exercises and "tries to eat better," but really, she's just sneeking junk food. But then she told me yesterday that she has been starving herself. I want to help her, but I don't know how. What should I do?

Hey Girl--

You sound like a great friend for caring about her. Talk to your other friends who maybe aren't as observant as you and tell them they should stop complaining about their size in front of her (or at all!!) Talk to your friend about why she's starving herself and try to get her to speak to an advisor who can recommend a healthy diet and workout plan instead.

best of luck---
simone s.

by Graciegang on 6/14/2012 1:24:05 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!! Okay, what if you are super skinny (and short)? Because of that, I'm flat-chested. I'm also Asian so I'm a little bit smaller than everyone else! And that's why I get teased. I mean most of it's flirting, and it's not major, but it's my friends who won't lay off. I tell them I can't help my figure. And that all boobs are is fat (or genes) So the bigger they are, the bigger you are. Of course I joke when I say that.. But it is kinda true. Any advice?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't say that, because there are some super skinny and healthy girls who naturally have large chests! But don't listen to people picking on you, because it's immature and doesn't matter. So just focus on your awesome attributes and don't let it get to you!

Meghan D.

by jmfwjh13 on 6/1/2012 5:17:28 PM

mod mod mod mod
heySmile So, I've known this kid S since like 2nd grade (in 9th now) and his mom is like best friends with my mom and I'm like really close with his sister. Well, I like S. Everyone basically figured it out...except his sister. I always tell her I don't like anyone, and I feel bad lying to her all the time. My mom keeps teasing me about it, saying we're going to get married one day, and so does his mom and sister. I've liked him for like a year now. The problem? He's quarterback of the football team, extremely attractive, and popular. I'm a known Harry-Potter geek who is chubby, pimply, and socially awkward. He came over my house with his family for a bbq and completely ignored me. When he does talk to me, he's soo friendly. How can I figure out how he feels without making the situation more awk then it already is? Thank you so much<3

Hey girl!

This is a sticky situation! It's important not to spring your feelings on him at once, because that could intimidate him. Try gradually spending more time with him if that's possible. It's OK if his sister hangs out with you too. Slowly starting to spend more time together will allow you to try and tell if he has feelings for you. It's hard to know how his sister would handle the news that you're crushing on her brother. Save that info until you feel it's a good time. Good luck!

Rachael A.

by KyRAZY4bieberx3 on 5/30/2012 4:02:34 PM

A few years ago a girl in my grade was always picked on for being overweight and guys would call her chunks and chunky. She was very pretty just overweight and now that she has gotten in shape most of those people are eating their words because she is just gorgeous. Its nice to see that happen because she doesnt even give some of those guys the time of day.

by luckykel on 5/29/2012 2:57:56 PM