AN HOUR AGO Fab up your life with the best beach bags on the block: http://t.co/YDS5Ulj8ik

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

3 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

COMMENTS

How to handle guys picking on your size

They treat you like dirt, because you're not super skinny? Here's what to do...

I appreciate this article, because i'm skinny and i know that sounds stupid that i'm complaining, but it still hurts when people comment on it and say things like "hey bones, you throw up yet?" because everyone assumes i'm anorexic or bulimic (i am not, nor have i EVER considered it). My mom gives me the same advice, but they still do it!!

by lcoleman6 on 5/28/2012 6:53:15 PM

Hey girlies!! Are the mods not answering your questions fast enough? or do ou just want a second opinion?
ask me! i'm the advice queen to go toSmile i'll help you with everything and anything! NO question/problem is too weird!
i would love to help youSmile just comment on my advice queen page!

-xoxoxo

AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:14:08 PM

I never get the guy unless he turns out to be a creepy or super clingy. Right now I like my BGF and a guy two grades ahead of me who's not gonna be here next year and has only ever said "I know right", "The score is 9-2 us", and "Yeah". Go me, haha Smile Tong

by kenzi143 on 5/27/2012 8:12:51 PM

Hey guys! Wanna cute bikini bod? Wanna tone your abs arms and legs so you'll look great in a bikini? Also do you want to do it healthily without losing a ton of weight? Well stop by Bikini Bods. Everything from toning your abs to what bikini you should wear. We've got it all! Stop by today!
PS: a bikini bod website will be up and running soon
Thanks y'all

by gleek18 on 5/27/2012 12:49:48 PM

Mod*
Is there any q&a things on here about what to do when you don't like a guy and he is falling hard for you? I could totally use some advice on that right now!

Hey babe,

You bet there are! Check these out - I think they'll really help Smile

Lauren C.

by Reutmkel on 5/27/2012 12:01:23 AM

So this kid just moved to my school around Christmas and he also ran track this spring. He is really sweet and very nice to me and I really liked him--but only as a friend. About a month ago, his friend kept telling me that he liked me a lot and I kinda started crushing on him for a while. Then track started and he was around me all the time and got very annoying and I barely like him as friend now, but I still think he is very nice. He asked me out the other night and even tho I felt really bad about hurting him, I said no since I don't like him like that. Now He still follows me around at track meets and is still annoying but I don't know how to make him stop! I have walked away from him several times when he walked up to me, but I feel so bad about hurting him. Oh and I find it very awkward when he is around me and I hunk he does too but he still follows me. What should I tell him that won't hurt his feelings really badly?? Thanks!

by Reutmkel on 5/26/2012 11:59:24 PM

So I was texting this guy from school and he asked me what I was doing...I said practicing my talent show dance. He replied with "last year people made fun of you for dancing" I dance 8 hours a week and I know I'm a good dancer and I know people made fun of me LAST YEAR. I
was really hurt from what he said and got really mad at him. I feel a little bad because he was thinking of asking me to the end of school dance but I mean I don't really like him bringing that up when he knew I knew about it. It seemed like he didn't want me to dance and I feel really bad about myself now....what do I do?!?!?

by DanceLover1027 on 5/25/2012 10:35:26 PM

Can I just say that GL is one of the most helpful and inspiring websites ever!!!! I love how this site helps girls feel more confident...Bill and Dave keep up the good work! I experience this stuff at my school sometimes and it does hurt but the funny thing is even though I am not the most popular girl I have a lot of guy friends who are nice and even though I am not very popular they are!! It's nice to have nice to have them around. As for guys in the letter... they are not worth it and you are so much better than them! They will be the ones with no life when they grow up and you will be sucsessful! So dont let them get the best of you!!!!!

by starkidpotterfan on 5/22/2012 6:23:33 PM

Well can you Mods answer my question that I put in yesterday?

by TeamAlice33 on 5/22/2012 3:46:34 PM

How come MOD never answers my questions?

Hey Girly!

Sorry about that! We get tons and tons of comments, so answering all of them is hard. We'll keep an eye out for you in the future!

Marisa D.