1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

4 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

e-book alert! What do magic and chocolate have in common?

Settle in with this new read for a delicious adventure that's anything but ordinary...

I really want those books. It is just to bad that you cant stick your hands through the screen and grab those books. Oh well guess I will just have to start to save up so that I can buy them...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by 77556644 on 6/1/2012 1:43:08 PM

Yummy! This book will make me hungry if I get it!

If you're looking for any good books to read that have a specific genre, or simply any good book, join my Book Recommendation Club.

by olivia192000 on 5/28/2012 4:21:08 AM

Summer romance because it looks so cute and my summers are always so boring.

by sierra22pink on 5/22/2012 8:41:57 PM

If one thing could make my summer magical, it would be the perfect summer romance.

by supersingershannon on 5/22/2012 4:05:40 PM

whish i had more money on my amazon account Frown

by ballerina294 on 5/22/2012 3:02:28 PM