12 MINUTES AGO 5 DIY games to pump up your party: http://t.co/AUKvyI7oyb

AN HOUR AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

1 HOURS AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

COMMENTS

Find the perf bikini for your shape!

Nothing says summer like rocking your fave bikini, right? Especially when it's ah-mazingly flattering!

The last bathing suit top looks really wierd!

by 15hayhay on 6/11/2012 2:23:24 PM

So I'm 9 and I don't feel comfortable wearing bikinis so um are there any other swimsuits that are good for pear shapes cuz I'm a pear shape?
ThanksSmile

Of course! I love tankinis because they give you variety without showing too much skin, so I would try a print on top (this zig zag tankini is perf, or these girly pink stripes) with a solid black or brown bikini bottom. That will call attention to your upper half! Another great way to emphasize your upper half is a one-shoulder detail Smile
Lauren C.

by musicismylife198 on 6/10/2012 11:34:32 AM

MOD MOD
so i got this bikini at target recently and it fits perfectly, except that the string between the bikini top cups is kinda wide i think its just because the style is more of an open cut than normal bikini tops, so maybe im just not used to it. the model on the website is flatter than me so it looks a bit different, but you can tell how the top is kinda scooped. does it look normal to you? im small/normal (32b) on top but would it be normal looking? haha sorry if its confusing, im just not sure if the cut of the bikini top cups are too deep?
thanks!

Hey babe,

I would have to see it while it's on you, which I can't do, so I would ask your mom if it looks like it fits right.
Jordan S.

by decklandog on 6/6/2012 6:53:20 PM

Mod!!!
I'm 5 feet 3 inches, weigh 110 pounds, and I'm going into eighth grade. Am I petite or a ruler????

Hey Girl!

It depends--do you have curves? If you do, you're petite. If you're lean and flatter than you're a ruler! You could also be a petite ruler.

SarahO.

by kittypryde676 on 6/5/2012 1:20:34 PM

I'm fourteen and I'm not allowed to wear bikinis, but I'm getting bored with tankinis and one-pieces. I'm not sure if I just need to keep looking for tankinis and one-pieces that complement me and that I actually do like, or if I should ask for an upgrade to a bikini or monokini. I still want to look fourteen, but I'm really tired of the same swimsuit styles I've been wearing since second grade. Any suggestions would be great (: thanks (:

Hey girl!

There's nothing wrong with tankinis and one pieces. Just try shopping at some stores you usually don't shop at so you can find some new prints or styles. You can totally upgrade to a bikini, just try to keep it age appropriate! No reason to wear and itty-bitty bikini. Wear one that covers enough that you're comfortable, since that's the most important thing! Happy swimsuit shopping!
Rachael A.

by ParamoreRox13 on 6/4/2012 2:02:16 AM

I just saying that the only body type they have here is skinny. Not everyone one is model thin and it would be nice to have options for girls who can't wear a bikini😃thnx

by jid8 on 5/29/2012 6:07:43 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
hi so im athletic shaped like where my shoulders and rib-cage are huge but my bust and butt are small... I want a Bikini that can stay on when i move but also make my bust look a little bigger. any suggestions?

Hey Girly!

Go for a tankini! It will stay on ya great, so you can move around plenty when you're in the water. Find one with cute patterns and plenty of ruffles. The business will magically add curves to your body.

Marisa D.

by wishing13 on 5/29/2012 4:42:25 PM

umm ok so my family is tight on money and i really want like a jean vest do u know a plc were i could find one under 10$???? Thanks Smile also im curvy but I look thinner in a " BANDO" (sorry dont know how to spell Tong) but an article I read in ur mag said bando make curvy girls look bigger, btw I am DEFINTLY a curvy girl Tong

Hey girl,

If you feel good in a bandeau, go for it! All bodies are different, so if it makes you feel good, go for it! I don't know of any denim vests under $10 off hand, but if you hit up your local thrift store you can probably snag some good finds Smile

Meghan D.

by mickyabc on 5/25/2012 10:10:22 PM

MODMODMOD
do you have any suggestions of tankinis for me? im about 5'2 sorta hourglass, petite. but they cant really be more than $30. And also in this article for the petite pretties i really love style of the hipster bottoms.. if you could find a tankini with those that be be great.. thank you!!

Hey! You should try looking in different shops like target and searching "tankinis" to go through their options Smile

Helen S.

by niallove45251 on 5/25/2012 5:03:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm really short and I'm not very curvy. What body type should I follow if I want to add curves but not look childish? (I was thinking ruffles would look little girly on me)

Hey! I'd go with the example for petite pretties Smile