4 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

5 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

7 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Find the perf bikini for your shape!

Nothing says summer like rocking your fave bikini, right? Especially when it's ah-mazingly flattering!

I really want to get a bikini this summer, but I have no idea where to! I'm only going into 7th grade next year, so I don't want one that is toooo... "sexy". Where can I get an appropriate bikini?

Hey girlie,

If you're worried about showing too much skin, try a tankini! It's the perfect mix of a one piece and bikini - and you'll feel totally comfy in it because it's age appropriate Smile I would check Target, Pacsun, JCPenney, Kmart, or Lulus for different styles and see what you like best!
Lauren C.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/24/2012 8:44:11 PM

I'm curvy but have that weird love handle thing over my stomach so the skirt helps. thx

by dutchess362 on 5/24/2012 7:52:00 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod,
I accidentally reported someone's comment. I didn't mean to report it. Is there anything you can do??? So sorry to who's comment I reported!

Hey girl,

No sweat! You won't get anyone in trouble - we review every reported comment before we delete it so, as long as the comment was clean and not offensive/bullying, we'll understand it was just a mistake Smile
Lauren C.

by Neoncat on 5/24/2012 5:57:57 PM

If I do about 50 crunches, 50 sit-ups, 10 push-ups and dancing to a couple songs every day, when do you think I'll start to see a difference in my body???

Hey babe,

Everyone's body is different, so it's hard to say! It's guaranteed though that if you work out daily for about 60 minutes and eat well every day, you'll actually start feeling healthier in a week or two. It'll take longer to get serious results, like 6-pack abs. But stick with it and you'll feel a difference - THAT'S a guarantee!

Lauren C. Marisa D.

by LovePeaceHope on 5/24/2012 4:59:08 PM

also in relation to my last question, do you have any advice about how to do my hair/makeup? i have longish (past my shoulders) straightish hair, and it look good pulled back but i kinda want to wear it down... any ideas?

Hey Girl!

You could try curling it because it would look totally different than it normally does! Also, try braiding it (one braid on each side) and clipping it in the back. This way your hair is out of your face, but it is stylish and cute. You could also try the half-up, half-down look. If you do pull it back you can change it up by wrapping hair around your pony tail holder.

by evsportsgirl98 on 5/24/2012 11:45:54 AM

ok so my 8th grade graduation is coming up. it is a morning event, like 11 ish. so, i need a fancy day dress. there aren't really any limitations except it can't be really short. do you have any ideas? real dresses would be awesome instead of just stores. and i love lace and look good in jewel tones. o and i'm the class speaker (like valedictorian) so i have to make a speech so everybody is gonna see my dress. any suggestions???
Thanks so much!

Hey Girl!

I can't link any websites here, but go to the mall and look in department stores. Long white dresses are super hard to find-I had to find one too! I got mine for JCPenny. It was cute and not that expensive!

by evsportsgirl98 on 5/24/2012 11:24:24 AM

Tmrw is the last day of school so we r basicly just signing yearbooks and cleaning lockers. But i want everyone to remember me so do u think i should wear a bright blue hi lo dress or sky blue skinnys with a peach flowy chiffon top. I have carmle blond hair blue eyes and im tall and curvyish. Also wat do u think i should do with my hair

Both out fits sound super cute so I would wear the one that is more comfortable! As for you hair you don't need to do anything fancy for the last day of school, safe that for graduation. Your friend aren't going to remember you for what you wore on your last day but rather how you acted. So be yourself and most importantly have fun and make memories. Enjoy your day! xoxo Kerra
Kerra S.

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 5/23/2012 11:58:36 PM

You changed the images!!! The ruler shape on isn't yellow, just saying! And I don't wear bikinis anyway.

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/23/2012 5:37:03 PM

okay the last 3... the one about ''pear princesses'' that girls eyes scare me.. the ''ruler babes'' shows too much.. and the last one looks like a bra and underwear!

by red716 on 5/23/2012 3:49:39 PM

i really love your magazine photos of girls swimsuits because they look normal and healthy; these photos of girls (specially the ruler one) looks way to older and one even has a tattoo!!
They look way to mature for 13-16.

by ego4fashion on 5/23/2012 3:28:08 PM

We can’t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!