8 MINUTES AGO RT @bellathorne: @girlslifemag aww thank you! you guys are always a dream to work with and i love the magazine! #honored

10 MINUTES AGO Congrats to the winners of a signed @bellathorne issue: @bellalovelycute, @hjay14 @iHeartBellaT_. Send us a DM w/ name and address #GLbella

12 MINUTES AGO THANK YOU @bellathorne! We are so honored to have you as our cover girl and thrilled about all your awesome projects coming up. XO! #GLBella

COMMENTS

Find the perf bikini for your shape!

Nothing says summer like rocking your fave bikini, right? Especially when it's ah-mazingly flattering!

Modmodmod
Hello mod Smile
Well, the thing is, I have athletic arms, but I have some unwanted tummy & leg fat that I'm trying to get rid of by mid July. Do you have any tips? Thank you Smile I don't know if this is just baby fat because I turned 13 yesterday so probably not...

Hey girl!

You're still young so there is a chance this little bit of fat could go away as you get older. In the meantime, make sure you're eating healthy foods. Try doing a fun ab workout with a friend. You gals can motivate each other and have fun while getting into shape. Try jogging or walking around your neighborhood to burn away leg fat and increase your muscle. And don't worry too much. You are gorgeous just the way you are!
Rachael A.

by xaddalyn on 5/23/2012 2:12:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Like jesusloverjkm, I also think that GL should use more "real looking" models, and by that I mean not using freakishly skinny, unhealthy looking girls. By using SUPER skinny models, it can be promoting bad habits. My friend is now starting to drink a shake to lose weight, and she's 11 and perfectly sized! Thank you so much for all you do, but this is just important to me.

Hey babe,

I can assure you that our models are definitely healthy! I don't know if you've seen our latest issue, but we have models of all different sizes modeling bathing suits, and even give tips for a variety of different sized-girls! Here at GL we try our best to encourage good habits. Check out our "Health & Fitness" section on our website. Maybe you can even share that section with your friend so that she knows about the healthier options!
Kelly G.

by Swimmingroks on 5/23/2012 12:07:16 PM

Did anyone notice that the person in the yellow bikini has a tattoo? Not that tattoos are bad or anything, but I feel like the wrong message is being sent here, as young girls do read this stuff.

by livan on 5/23/2012 8:14:22 AM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/23/2012 6:58:23 AM

Girls life,
I really enjoy reading your magazines and your website, but one thing i noticed is that most of the pictures you use in your magazines and on your website are of skinny and unhealthy looking girls. Please, If you could put a few more realistic looking girls in your magazines. To me all of the girls on this page look the same, and there is almost no difference between their body types.
jessie

by jesusluverjkm on 5/22/2012 11:00:38 PM

Can someone figure out what shape I am? I have no idea ... I'm really thin and tall but I'm busty?

by kenzi143 on 5/22/2012 7:28:04 PM

I'm an hour glass shape, but that swim suit is just.....no......

by Raven.y on 5/22/2012 6:54:13 PM

The girl in the 3rd picture has a tattoo DOWN THERE!! Eww! Tong
WHY would someone get a tattoo there? GROSS

by Redkyffin on 5/22/2012 6:29:05 PM

Im so excited to go to the pool soon because i got my first bikini! I got an... itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini! Hahaha! Serious!

by kirby<3 on 5/22/2012 5:56:13 PM

Please tell me I am not the only that kinda hates all of these!! The polka dot and pink one are cute but the yellow one shows too much and the white looks like underwear. Pluss a lot of these are expnsive. I mean they're okay... =\

by gigglez77 on 5/22/2012 5:04:05 PM