4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

GL's dream 1D collaborations

Musical collabs always get our hearts racing, especially when they include cute boy bands!

I really don't think any of those would work except maybe Kelly.
I'm waiting for them to do a colab with the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber.

by BeccaBunneh on 7/11/2012 4:06:34 AM

I think it's pretty cool when a band decides to do a collab with another artist but One Direction isn't just a band to me. I don't know what it is, but I've never been more connected with a band before. I love these boys and I don't think they really need to do a collab with someone. Kelly Clarkson maybe, I've always loved her. Maybe Demi Lovato, she's got a great voice and power. But I think each of the boys are so different from each other in terms of character when they sing it's like a collab within itself, ya know? Maybe I'm talking gibberish but I think the boys should keep recording as One Direction and bring out this new album Nialler's been bragging about NOW! ♥

by jessicaop on 5/30/2012 11:54:19 AM

MODMODMOD!
I am going into seventh grade this upcoming year and I really want to make a statement with my hair and clothes. I have a really good kindness reputation, but now I want to build my beauty reputation. Any ideas?

Hey Chica!

GL has plenty of ideas! Hmmm..why not try a cute haircut? If had long tresses forever, why not cut 'em short? What about bangs? As for make-up, leave the dramatic stuff for parties. At school, have a cute neutral look. Try pink blush, bronzer, and mascara. To change it up, switch the color of your lip gloss everyday! Try red one day and pink the next. You'll look fab!

Marisa D.

by FrenchMiss on 5/29/2012 4:45:54 PM

Love 1D so much! I am crushing on Liam Payne and Harry Styles! Who's with me?!

by FrenchMiss on 5/29/2012 4:43:05 PM

I would love to hear the One Direction collaboration with Kelly Clarkson.

by otter77 on 5/29/2012 4:25:26 PM

I would love to hear a One Direction and Demi Lovato collaboration!

by supersingershannon on 5/28/2012 6:52:16 PM

<3 <3 <3 <3 CALLING ALL MUSIC LOVERS!!!<3 <3 <3 <3

If you love music then you should join the club "We <3 MUSIC"!! i'm the Vice President and there are still positions open!!
This club is for anyone who loves any type of musicSmile!!

ThanksSmile - <3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:25:19 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/27/2012 8:46:28 PM

I think Demi Lovato would soung GREAt with them. I'm a big fan of both (I went to a demi concert and am going to a 1D concert next july) so I would really like to see them do something together. Plus, they're both really good live.

by Cutiepie7 on 5/27/2012 8:20:44 PM

Ok,One Direction,and Ed Sheeran. I would die to hear that. And they should get our beautiful Nialler to do the cover of Nando's Skank by Ed and Example. And then One Direction should do a song with Cher Lloyd. :}

by sweetautumnsunshine on 5/27/2012 7:11:05 PM