9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

I never used to sweat, but now I'm soaked!

What can I do to make it stop?

I have also been having issues with sweating so much that I get huge pit stains. I've tried a whole bunch of different antipersperants, but after only a half hour I'll be soaked. Any specific kinds of deoderant you can suggest?

by sabra on 6/25/2012 10:26:08 PM

So I have these wierd skin colored bumps on my arms. Whast are they and how can i get rid of them?

Hey girl,

It might be freckles, but you might want to ask a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.

by SoccerQueen03 on 6/22/2012 11:26:21 PM

Mod Mod
I have been having discharge for six months now I have boobs and hair down there . I am sorry if this is nasty or anything . Should I be having my period soon ......do I need to be prepared

Hey girlie,

It's always good to be prepared!! It's hard to predict exactly when you'll get your period - even your doctor can't give you a guarantee. But since you have all the signs and are going through puberty normally, you could get your period anytime. Read up on all the details in our Periods, Period section: http://www.girlslife.com/category/periods-period.aspx And make sure you have a stash of pads so your first period doesn't catch ya by surprise Smile
Lauren C.

by maggie2000 on 6/21/2012 6:20:46 PM

MOD MOD! ok, so i have a problem. All day it seems like, i am constantly sweating. Like, to the point with marks under my armpits, and being constantly moist. Its so gross! I wear like, no layers ever (like tank top under t shirt, for example) because i don't wanna make myself sweat more! I use an antipersperant, but anything else i should do? I asked my mom but she brushed it off like it was no biggie. But it is so embarrassing!

Hey girlie! First you might want to try a different deodorant. Definitely get an antipersperant, but the one you are using might be old or just might not work with your body. If that doesn't work, talk to your mom about seeing a dermatologist. If it's becoming a big problem, a dermatologist can definitely help to diagnose what's goin on with your body. Another thing you might want to pay attention to are your eating habits. Eating a healthy diet with lots of vegetables and fruits will improve your overall health and may cut down on all that sweatin! Fatty foods like fries and burgers can definitely cause you to sweat more, so cut down on those if they're a big part of what you eat!

Catherine C.

by hahaha2005 on 6/21/2012 4:35:18 PM

Mod please!
I've already asked my mom if I can shave my legs 3 times before. She keeps saying no even though I'm 14 and my leg hair is really dark... She keeps saying how my hair is light colored and you can't notice it and once you start shaving your hair turns dark and you have to do it very day. I already know this and I don't mind! How can I persuade her?

Hey girl! Hmm...this is a toughie. Check out this link, I think it will really help!

My Mom Won’t
Let Me Shave!

Catherine C. Catherine C.

by daddy'sgrl12 on 6/21/2012 4:23:45 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a lot of fat built up in my thighs, and on my hips. How do I get rid of it? I'm too embarrassed to wear shorts, 'cause the fat bulges over the top of the shorts, and my thighs are just...gross. :\ What moves slims these areas down?
Thanks a TON!(:

Hey girl, you can do lunges or squats without weights. And if you have access to a gym, you can also do the leg press, leg curls, and leg extensions.
Carrie R.

by GracieGang on 6/20/2012 2:29:22 PM

by krazykotabug on 5/31/2012 4:27:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I really wanna shave my armpits, but I have no idea how. Could you maybe give me like a step by step process on how to do it? Thanks. I also have another question about armpit hair. I'm thirteen, and I'm wondering if it's normal. Thanks for the advice!

Hey Girl!

Shaving is really simple! All you have to do is get a razor and shave your armpits. You can use shaving cream and put it on before you shave--this will give you a smooth shave! And yes it's totally normal! Everyone develops at different paces so it's different for everybody!

SarahO.

by Emilicious on 5/31/2012 1:54:08 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I didnt get my period yet this month and ive been feeling crampy and i looked in my panties and i saw a little bit of brownish red...did I get it? Nothing else is there tho

Hey girl, I think your body is definitely getting ready! That's just spotting. So be on the lookout! =]

lauren r.

by futurewriter16 on 5/30/2012 6:43:49 PM

my friend has the same prob, she's 12, and she sweats so badly, she has sweat marks under her pits, and going down her sides, she asks me to check to see how bad it is, but i told her to use Secret Clinical Strength, it really helps! any girls that have this prob, plz read this! it really does work!

by angie333 on 5/29/2012 5:03:01 PM