12 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

15 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

16 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

I never used to sweat, but now I'm soaked!

What can I do to make it stop?

I use lavender scented Secret deodorant\antisparant.

by Sarah510 on 5/29/2012 4:05:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I have a spare tire and it's hard for me to find clothes and I feel fat and ugly and insecure. My mom says I'll grow out of it, and I believe her, I am just wondering if there is a way to get rid of my spare tire. quickly.

Hey Chica!

We all have parts of our bodies we wish we could change, so don't feel fat or ugly. Your mom is probably right, it's likely you will grow out of your baby fat. If you want to speed up the process, try some good old exercise. Running, swimming, and biking will all work your core. Abs and lunges will specifically target your tummy. A healthy diet is important, too. Start chowing down on fruits and veggies and throw out the fatty potato chips in your pantry. Remember, no one has the perfect body. You have nothing to feel insecure about.

Marisa D.

by smileyfaceincallie on 5/29/2012 1:04:03 PM

i think i might have hyperhidrosis :/

by parischick2 on 5/29/2012 11:19:16 AM

Antiperspirants are really bad for you. It contains aluminum and it goes right into your blood stream. Sweating is normal. You dont need to be embarrassed about it or anything because its normal! Thats why I use natural deoderant that has no aluminum in it like Toms, Jason, or Hiss My Face. You can find natural stuff at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's or online. They dont even cost more than your regular deoderants. the regular deoderant is really bad for your body. Those toxins dont ever leave your body unless you do like a big cleanse. Im not telling you to change or anything i dont want ya'l to take this the wrong way it's just that a lot of people dont know this and think about it, putting aluminum in your body every day for your whole life? Yeah, it's pretty dangerous. (anything you put on your skin, goes into it. Be careful what you put on your skin like lotion, deoderant, sunscreen, and even peerfume!)

by nrm421 on 5/28/2012 6:13:19 PM

This is me and mine started about a year ago its sooo embarrassing!! ive become a regular black/dark blue tshirt wearer:/

by leah2113 on 5/28/2012 5:58:01 PM

Ok I need an answer! Mod mod mod mod mod!

So I need to lose around 10 pounds lastly in my stomach. Will this exercise plan combined with a good diet work in about 3 months?
3 days a week- 30 minute walk and 15 minute run
2 days a week- overall body strenghth workout
1 day a week- ab workout

And every do do 200 ab exercises? Thanks! And join ny club get thin NOW girls!

by bubbles3956 on 5/28/2012 5:06:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD,
I am 4'6 and I am 70 lb. Am I overweight?

Hey girl,

Oh my gosh, no!  If anything, if you're really curious, check with your doctor, he'll let you in on the real deets about what's overweight and what's underweight.
Jordan S.

by Kmpark19 on 5/28/2012 4:57:00 PM

Hey girlies!! Are the mods not answering your questions fast enough? or do ou just want a second opinion?
ask me! i'm the advice queen to go toSmile i'll help you with everything and anything! NO question/problem is too weird!
i would love to help youSmile just comment on my advice queen page!

-xoxoxo

AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:09:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I keep posting comments on articles, but I can never see them!

Hey girl,

Try to be patient with us! We have to approve every comment before it's posted. Once we approve or reply to them, they will show up on the article.
Kelly G.

by Taylorbb77 on 5/28/2012 2:47:51 PM

I just wanna shout out to anyone, absolutely anyone, who wants to either lose weight, get fit, or has a fitness goal to accomplish please come and post on my profile. I need an excercise buddy, or partner. So if you need one too i'm open!

by briana13 on 5/28/2012 2:40:57 PM