AN HOUR AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

2 HOURS AGO We saw @TheVampsband and @AustinMahone in concert and here's what happened: http://t.co/nmSus7TF1a

3 HOURS AGO 7 fun flicks that prove that school isn't so bad: http://t.co/YVVX0Jy6vn

COMMENTS

I never used to sweat, but now I'm soaked!

What can I do to make it stop?

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have started to sweat "down there" (or at least I think its sweat) and it has started to stink, what do I do about this????

Hey girl!

That "sweat" is probably discharge - totally normal and nothing to worry about. You can try wearing a pantiliner so that you can change it throughout the day and keep yourself feelin' fresh! Also, make sure your underwear is not too tight and is breathable. If it has started to smell, check out this article: What Stinks Down South? It talks all about that!
Kelly G.

by hermionelover on 5/28/2012 10:04:20 AM

Hi girls!
We all have those moments where you want someone there for you about anything!
"Dear Sara.." is the PERFECT club for everyone that has questions that they want answered FAST! Any questions about anything are accepted and gladly answered to the best of our ability. So excited to us to be there for each other Smile

by rellim on 5/28/2012 8:23:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I want something extra for my school lunch. I don't eat from the cafeteria becaus the food are overpriced. All I get is wheat break with oven roasted turkey and an apple. Is there anything extra I can put in? Preferably something with low calories but filling. I don't eat peanut butter or beef. I also can't refergitate or heat food. Is there anything else I can put in my sandwich that is tasty and filling? Any lunch ideas? Low calorie plz. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try including a granola bar, fig newtons, sliced carrots with ranch dressing, Wheat Thins crackers, fat free chocolate or vanilla pudding, a hard boiled egg, crackers and string cheese, chips and salsa, popcorn, little oatmeal cookies, snap peas, or raisins! They're all super healthy but can add a different taste to your school lunch Smile
Lauren C.

by Torrie55 on 5/27/2012 4:11:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok i need a little bit of advice. when i shave my legs, the next day they r already hairy. and its noticable since my hair is black...its getting really annoying. do u think waxing will be better? if so i don't know if my mom will let me since "its more expensive" and she's a cheap-o lol. anyway i just need help with this cause like my legs literatly only stay smooth and hair free for like an hour:/

Hey girlie,

Ugh, we've been there! It's totally normal for you to realize that this hair is growing back fast - that's stubble, and we all have it. Personally, I use lotion a few hours after shaving because it seems to keep my skin smoother and helps the hair growing back in look less noticeable. But waxing would help, too! It definitely lasts longer than a shave so your skin will feel smoother, longer. If your mom isn't on board after you explain how much it would mean to you though, you might have to stick with shaving for now. But like I said, we're ALL in the same boat - so if you shave and your hair starts to grow back really quick, just remember that it does that for everyone! <3
Lauren C.

by Alykat18 on 5/26/2012 10:14:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
this may seem weird but i have hair all over my body and i mean everywhere.it really bothers me.i wanna wear a bikini/monokini this year but i have hair on my back and stomach and i know its not good to shave there and my mom said that she wont let me use nair. so do i have any other options if so what are they?

Hey girlie,

That's not weird at all! Lots of girls have darker hair on their bod - from "peach fuzz" to straight-up hair - and we've all been there, feeling a lil self conscious about it. As for doing something about it, I love this article: it's a reminder that all girls have dealt with "hair, hair everywhere" - and for the most part, it's NOT something you even have to worry about Smile

Lauren C.

by madisonave on 5/26/2012 10:03:49 PM

i was tanning in my bikini today and got a good tan on my arms and legs but my stomach didnt tan at all....how can i get a tan stomach?

Hey girlie,

Since laying out in the sun or in a tanning bed isn't super safe for your skin, we totally recommend fake self-tanner to get the job done! Check out our "how to" here - I love this article and always use it for advice when I'm using self-tanner Smile

Lauren C.

by natbe99 on 5/26/2012 9:05:48 PM

ok, so do you think it is weird or inappropriate for me to go running outside in just a sports bra? i'm 15 and my boobs aren't exposed in any way.

Hey babe

I don't think it is!  It's most comfortable in the heat right now.  As long as your mom is comfortable with it.

Jordan S.

by katie881 on 5/26/2012 8:28:59 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!
oh and btw i use certain dri. it works awesome cuz i used to have that issue.

by kpianoplayer on 5/26/2012 8:21:59 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/26/2012 7:51:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really want to start shaving my legs but my mom won't let me! Frown She says it's because it's not necessary and it will only grow back horrible and I'll have to shave all the time. (I don't have a problem with doing that and I would feel much better with smooth legs) Help?

Hey girl,

Let her know how much it bothers you.  That it makes you feel uncomfortable and you feel somewhat insecure when you're wearing shorts and bathing suits, etc.
Jordan S.