COMMENTS

I never used to sweat, but now I'm soaked!

What can I do to make it stop?

I used to have this same problem. But I use Certain Dri now and it works amaizng!! I totally recommend it.

by LittleRockstar on 5/26/2012 3:35:26 PM

lol i had the same problem but i got the clinical strength deoderant and it works! its a little bit more expensive but its worth it since... well u know, u get made fun of for sweating a bunch there:/ but no more embarrasment for me!

by Alykat18 on 5/26/2012 2:01:31 PM

@Meaghan D. Thank you very much! Laughing Have a nice day! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 5/26/2012 1:08:18 PM

Hey hermionelover, mhmm I don't know what that could be. It doesn't sound serious but I would head to the doctor just to be sure. It could just be an allergic reaction to something. No worries girly. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I know this has nothing to do with this article but I was wondering, on my foot on the outside of it there is like this bump. Its kinda like the bone and it looks like a bunion ( my nana has one) but I thought you didn't get those until you were old or got arthritis??? Also on the other foot on the bottom right were it just about join to the toes is a bump that doesn't stick out that much but kinda hurts when I walk on it (my feet are really sore when I wake up and I have to wear slippers). But whats going on with this????? Do I need to go to the doctors or something????? Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 5/26/2012 1:01:38 PM

MOD MOD
Hi, well I have the same problem and I'm 12. My mom won't let me shave my underarms either. I LOVE wearing tank tops and short sleeved t-shirts and I can be wearing them for like 2 minutes and I'm SUPER sweaty. Is it because I'm not shaving my underarms or because of the same thing in the article?

Hey girl,

Shaving your underarms may help with sweat, but if you use deodorant it will still be effective with or without hair! You may have what the article is talking about, but you should talk to a doctor to be sure.

Meghan D.

by Princess Keziyah on 5/26/2012 12:43:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Is it possible to get bikini ready in about a month and a half (7 weeks)? I run on the treadmill 5-6 times a week. I run for 45 minutes. I also do workouts after running for 5-10 minutes. I eat as healthy as possible. I rarely eat soda or chips or candy. Is it possible in 7 weeks?

Hey girl,

That sounds like a good exercise program, but I don't know for your specific body what the results will be in 7 weeks. It's more important to live a healthy lifestyle than to worry about your size, so just be confident knowing that you're healthy, and you'll be bikini ready enough!

Meghan D.

by Torrie55 on 5/26/2012 12:42:08 PM

Omg this is so me, gosh, thank you whoever sent this question and whoever decided to post it on the website. This is a lifesaver!

by gigglez77 on 5/26/2012 11:41:45 AM

This is just like me, whenever I go out in public or with people I know, my armpits, feet, and hands start sweating A LOT. All the time, even if I'm just sitting in class, so I keep my uniform sweatshirt on the whole day. And when I excercise or anything I sweat sooo much more than other people, all over. Like, legs, stomach, chest, arms...yeah. Gross.

by monkeygal22 on 5/26/2012 9:36:59 AM