4 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

7 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

7 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

My first kiss was a major letdown

It was hardly romantic and my BF insulted my kissing skills. Should I break up with him?

My crush and I almost kissed this summer, but we both kinda chickened out Frown

by iloveballet&singing on 11/16/2012 6:58:32 PM

Remeber never try to make him dumb you if you dont like him just dumb him especially he could spread rumors about you when you were trying to make him break up with you

by zania on 7/15/2012 4:36:36 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! Ok, I'm going into high school this year and, this is really embarassing, but I have never been asked out- no one knows but me( cuz I have told everyone who asked me that I have) I'm REALLY behind and this is driving me crazy! I know I should expect this since I am so shy around guys i like and pretty much avoid them, but I'm ready for something, anything. Help!

Hey girlie,

I know you feel totally behind (especially compared to your friends), but the truth is... you're not! It's totally normal to start high school never being asked out, never being kissed, whatever. The timing has to be right for that to happen - there has to be someone around that you like enough to want to date, and he has to like you, and you have to be allowed to date, and you have to get to know each other enough for dating not to seem weird... basically, a whole bunch of things have to "line up" to make that happen. And it's completely normal if that hasn't happened yet! Try not to stress out too much about it. Just focus on adjusting to high school, meeting new people, and talking to new guys. Be open with them, be yourself, get involved in clubs/sports, and don't forget to be out-going if you see someone (boy or girl) that you want to get to know better. If you expand your social circle and make an effort to get to know everyone, you'll be in great shape for scoring your first big date Smile

Lauren C.

by theatrenerddd on 7/15/2012 1:31:16 AM

My boyfriend has told my friends that he wanted to kiss me , but he hasn't and I'm really scared. This will be my first kiss and I just don't know what to do Frown

by Hannahp11 on 6/23/2012 11:02:26 PM

***MOD!MOD!MOD!***
This is probably really wierd, but, My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 months and.. I really want him to kiss me.. He's said he wants to too, but he still hasn't.. I'm waaayyyy too timid to kiss him (plus, I've never kissed anyone before) and he's pretty shy too, do you have any advice on how I can get him to kiss me?
please answer..
thanks Smile

Hey babe,

You can't really force him to unless you take the initiative and kiss him yourself.  You're gonna have to talk to him about it or set up an ideal situation in which he might feel like it's a good time.
Jordan S.

by thecheergirl98 on 6/6/2012 7:15:04 PM

On the last day of school, me and my crush(who is also my BGF) were walking to where he gets picked up and where I walk home, and when after I said goodbye to him and another friend of mine, as I was walking away, I thought I heard and say that he loved me. We never say the "love you" thing like friends do, but I don't know if that is what he said or not because it was noisy. What should I do?

Hey girl!

It's totally possible he did say something along those lines. But don't convince yourself that's what he said; you need to find out the truth. Will you two be hanging out this summer at all? Do you normally text or IM? If you keep in contact you'll be able to gauge his feelings. Don't come right out and ask, since that could leave you in a totally awkward situation. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by moemay98 on 6/4/2012 3:11:23 PM

Yeah, people were making fun of me because my boyfriend and I didn't kiss yet. We've only been going out for a week! But I don't really care. I want it to be special. Besides, I like him a lot and I don't want to rush into anything.

by romanticbookworm13 on 5/29/2012 6:17:51 PM

MODMODMOD
My bf gets really nervous when he's around me. When we are alone, he's just a little nervous. But when we are with our friends, he's really nervous and just stands there. Is there a way to breal this tension?

Hey girl,

He might just be a shy kind of guy! Try helping him into the conversation when you're with friends. For example, if they mention a movie they've just seen, say, "Oh my BF really wanted to see that, didn't you, so-and-so?" Or maybe you could suggest a more interactive hang out such as bowling or mini golf. That way he won't feel like everyone is looking at him, and he will have something else to concentrate on to take the attention off of him.
Kelly G.

by sheepinthesky on 5/28/2012 1:33:19 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i really like this guy, lets call him mark, so i think mark used to like me last year but i think he stopped when i posted that i loved justin bieber on my facebook profile. But then i started to like him at the beginning of 7th grade and im going into 8th now, i dont think he likes me and he has been acting like a jerk lately, should i give up on him and search for someone new?

Hey girlie,

This is a super personal decision! Since you're writing to us and asking if you should give up on him, that idea is probably already strong in your head. You might be feeling tired of crushing on him for so long, or you might be feeling tired of him not liking you back. Whatever it is, if you're losing interest in him, it's totally fine to scope out other guys for crush potential! You don't have to 100% decide "Ok, today I don't like Mark anymore" - you can let the crush die out while you're searching for someone else. Go with the flow Smile
Lauren C.

by sarahstarxx on 5/27/2012 2:31:35 AM

Hey I'm a little confused right now. This guy I've liked since the beginning of the year is trying to get me to ask out his best friend. PROBLEM1 I don't like his best friend at all and I really like him. PROBLEM2 I was going to tell him how I feel today but then he dropped that whole you should date my best friend thing even though there's only like three days of school left for us. And PROBLEM3 I'm not sure if I should anymore and I'm not going to see them ne more because were all going to different highschools. Advice please!!!! PLEASE NE1

by Flgirl on 5/25/2012 6:03:32 PM