8 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

11 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

12 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

My first kiss was a major letdown

It was hardly romantic and my BF insulted my kissing skills. Should I break up with him?

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! Ok so me and my BGF (also my crush) and I have gone to diff skools for 2 years now, so we mainly keep in touch over text. Problem is that I ALWAYS (literally!) have to start the convo. He has NEVER EVER started one in 2 years!!! He almost always replies, we usually text eachother for like 3 hours, and he seems to get really into the convo. What gives???

Hey girl, I wouldn't take it personally. People are busy and maybe he's not by his phone all the time. I'm sure you brighten his day when he receives a text from you! If it really bugs you, talk to him about it. Maybe give him a call sometimes and just ask him what's up.

lauren r.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 5/23/2012 5:43:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
I sit behind this guy in latin who I like alot.Lately Ive noticed him look over at me alot in the halls and class.Sometimes he smiles and other times he looks bored/angry.Also hes changed how he usually walks in the halls and has ended up walking closer to me the past 3days.But he hasnt talked to me in almost 2weeksFrown I also kinda talk alot but when Im around him I become painfully shy.And he doesnt talk much when hes not around friends too.I suck when it comes to me dealing with guys.So what do you think the looks mean?What should I do?I was thinking if he doesnt make a move by the last day of school I would tell him how I feel.Please help.Thanks if you do.
p.s I'm pretty sure he knows I like him.And he said he doesnt like like anyone in latin class

Hey girl, I definitely think he thinks you're a cutie! Try talking to him more even if its just about boring school stuff. In class, ask him about a homework assignment or maybe if he wants to study with you. Begin by just saying hi to him when you pass him in the halls and in class and work up to having more conversations.

lauren r.

by MimiB on 5/23/2012 5:34:56 PM

First kisses are weird. I thought it would be amazing, but I was too nervous to enjoy it. =P

by MadiBird on 5/23/2012 4:12:33 PM

My first kiss was terrible. I barley knew the guy & all he wanted was my body. When I told him no, he broke up with me over text and moved onto my friends. It was sloppy. I really regret my first kiss. I would rather be a "lip virgin" then not being one but having a horrible first kiss.

by Blushing-Beauty on 5/23/2012 3:51:31 PM

Your first kiss is never perfect and amazing cuz most likely, you'll suck at it. But, if he insults, dump him. No guy is worth that. Also never kiss a guy because he says you should. Listen to YOUR heart.
I had my first kiss with a guy who turned out to be a jerk, but even he said the kiss was good.

by scamp24 on 5/23/2012 3:34:21 PM

what a tool! if he can't kiss, he has no business telling you you're 'an ok kisser'....no one is perfect at first, don't even worry about it girl, find a boy who respects you for who you are, not how you kiss

by massieBismyhomegurrl on 5/23/2012 3:23:45 PM

Yeah, Most guys want to please you so if you want to wait make them.

by powercat13 on 5/23/2012 2:57:56 PM

I'd say break up with him. My friends older sister didn't have her first kiss until she was 16 and she said it was the best decision she ever made. Only kiss em if they make you feel like a princess!

by sprinklz28 on 5/23/2012 2:21:40 PM