AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

1 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

Pom-pom party pouf and garland

Jazz up your next celebration with this very easy and oh-so-festive project...

These are awesome and so adorable! I'm totally using this for my birthday in the spring!! Can't wait to try them out but they do seem a little complicated!

by karter on 2/3/2013 11:04:05 AM

Mod,
My friends parents are throwing her a surprise b-day party, and I'm helping set up. what are some cute, cheap, things I could make to make it a rocking party? Decorations as well as like really good drinks please!
Thanks Mod!

Meghan D.

by silverroseart on 8/31/2012 7:06:25 PM

Those are really cute !

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 9:27:40 PM

totally trying this

by hitthemall#1 on 6/20/2012 3:47:52 PM

OMiGosh!
This is too cute! Proms could use these as a decoration. Or, just fun parties should. This is REALLY cute!

by Christiangal345 on 6/19/2012 5:59:48 PM

Rainyseattlegirl,
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but, I think we have the right to do so on GL. My clubs are kinda lonely and I guess us lonely people just want some peeps to talk to.
<3, Christiangal345

by Christiangal345 on 6/19/2012 5:05:05 PM

omg these are sooo cute! I'm gonna throw a party just so i can make these lol! Smile

by pigzrock on 5/25/2012 3:13:09 PM

Sounds complicated. It's cute though.

by carinaamina on 5/23/2012 5:58:43 PM

My school is doing this fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and me and my friend want to raise a lot of money!!! Is there any easy crafts that are cheap that we can do? We might sell stuff this weekend or friday ( we have a half- day,so we can do stuff earlier, if that helps... Smile ) We thought a bake sale, but that's old and not that many people buy cakes nowadays... thanks so much!
~Gabbyyy Smile

Hey girl, my favorite is doing push pins and small bulletin boards and overlay them with fabric to make each board different. The pushpin sets would be really cheap, fun and cute!

lauren r.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/23/2012 4:57:01 PM

You can find pom poms at most craft stores.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/23/2012 11:32:14 AM