1 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

13 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

16 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

COMMENTS

Strawberry-watermelon frozen fruit pops

Who says a holiday weekend has to be loaded with bad-news food? Try this healthy frozen treat this Memorial Day!

instead of using all those ingrediants try this.
1. get watermelon juice and put some of it in containers till its almost full.
2. cut some watermelon into small pieces and put it in the containers with the juice. put as much as you want.
3. put popsicle stick in the containers. i recommend you put the sticks into a watermelon chunk.
4. put the in the freezer until they are completely frozen.

that is also a good type of popsicle. and you want to get sweet watermelon then it will taste better

by onedirection2321 on 9/9/2012 12:20:41 AM

im gona see if i can make that someday cause it looks delish!!!

by Fabi0724 on 6/26/2012 12:11:28 PM

I luv Yoplait strawberry greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is so good for you with all the protiens and stuff in it. This was the one greek yogurt i found that i liked. Try it! Smile

by doglover50 on 6/14/2012 1:37:33 PM

mmmmmm sounds delish but good for your health

by katie.R on 6/1/2012 3:49:56 PM

I have a big crush on this guy (let's call him Patrick) He is my friends cousins brother and I don't see him that much. Last time I saw him, we hated each other. But now, IM like in love!! He's one year old than me... And he's already dating. I'm 10 (almost 11) and he's 11. He showed me this girl he has a major crush on FB but I don't have a FB... Frown but he was showing me other stuff and he gave me looks that looks like he likes me. I don't see him that much ... I haven't seem him since last summer (since today) and so I only see him in summer. What can I do?!?
~thanks~

Hey girlie,

You're going to have to find some way to chat with him more, and definitely spend more time with him this summer.  Make a facebook to send messages back and forth, text message him, call him, write letters, or write emails, whichever one works best!
Jordan S.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/28/2012 7:44:25 PM

omg those look so good ive been looking for something like that for the summer yaaahhhh i can finally not go to the store and get the stuff with a ton of suger

by soccer queen on 5/28/2012 1:23:25 PM

Mod!
Is it normal for you to have fat on your butt and thighs? I can grab a lot of skin anywhere on my thighs, and my butt is mostly fat. Is this normal or should I try to loose weight?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

This is TOTALLY normal! I wouldn't even worry about it! Plus, your body will grow and change as you get older/get further into puberty, so it's hard to say exactly what your adult bod will look like. The best thing to do is eat healthy, work out regularly to get active, and love the bod you're in Smile
Lauren C.

by ilovehamsters77 on 5/27/2012 12:01:15 PM

Seems delish totally going to have lots of these if I get watermelon...yeah you heard me mom we need watermelon

by Pinky love on 5/26/2012 6:10:23 PM

Modmodmod would this recipe be good with another type of yogurt

Hey girlie,

Sure thing! I would stick to a less flavorful yogurt though, like vanilla or plain Smile Unless you want a certain flavor in there, like banana or raspberry. Give it a try and see how it turns out!
Lauren C.

by Coachgirl7 on 5/24/2012 7:53:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! okay so there's this guy i like and he likes me back, we've liked each other for about 2 years. Our friends make fun of us for liking each other and not doing anything about it.. we're both shy so i'm wondering if i should tell him that i like him and if i do, how should i do it? Thanks xoxo!!!!

Hey Girl!

Go for it! Don't wait until he makes the first move because if he's shy too he probably won't. Don't spend your time wondering if anything will come out of it, just try it!

SarahO.