22 MINUTES AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

AN HOUR AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

2 HOURS AGO Sprinkling *this* in your cereal could make all the difference: http://t.co/eB66NoXsEJ

COMMENTS

We tried it: A vitamin you'll actually enjoy taking

If Pixy Stix were good for ya, they’d look something like this…

MODMODMOD
Hi
Ummm How to loose weight in my thighs and stommach before summer starts????
Thanks!

Hey girlie, you'll want to focus on cardio. You can't target weight loss by area, you'll have to lose it all over and cardio is great for that. You can also do exercises like crunches and squats to build extra muscle and burn more calories.

Lauren T.

by KatnissEverlark13 on 2/27/2013 7:25:34 PM

oh no. no no no. please no. I've had something like that before to help soothe your throat, downright awful.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 5/28/2012 7:18:00 PM

I need help loosing weight inmy thighs. Every day i do 80 leg lifts(the one GL suggested) squats and i eat really heathy!!!

by soccerdgurl77 on 5/23/2012 6:17:48 PM

Actually, my mom does let us have the "sugar packed gummies"!!! I <3 Gummies!

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/23/2012 5:26:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! I am overweight and I am not sure why. I run a mile every day, and I follow an organic vegetarian diet. I don't snack very often, and all of my meals are porportionate (sometimes I feel like I am starving because I eat so little!) My parents are WeightWatchers fanatics, we have practically no junk food at my house. I so curl ups all the time AND lift weights. No matter what I do, I am STILL overweight! P.S. Everyone else in my family is a skinny minnie. I don't get it.

Hey girl, first of all, do not get overwhelmed. You are beautiful just the way you are! When you work out, your body needs those proteins you have in meat. Although being a vegetarian is a personal choice, and I'm not telling you not to do it because of course you can, but you do have to take the vitamins that you aren't getting because of the lack of meat. That could help a lot. Eating less doesn't mean you're going to loose more weight, it just means your body is going to have less energy than it needs to. If you ever feel like you're hungry, have a snack of fruit or whole grains just don't go feeling hungry, that's not helping at all. I'm on a work out routine and strict eating pattern as well and I know how hard it can be, but stay with it and keep on eating healthy!

lauren r.

by thumperella14 on 5/23/2012 4:43:39 PM

A pack of 30 for $16? That's a pretty good deal! That's not expensive!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/23/2012 11:18:26 AM

cool, perf excuse to have smoothies for breakfast!

by promqueen105 on 5/23/2012 9:36:38 AM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/23/2012 6:58:02 AM

Something I can take! I'm pretty severely lactose intolerant, and I'm allergic to soy, so this is cool. It's so hard to get calcium when you can't eat or drink most dairy products, you don't like most of the milk alternatives, and you can't even go near the soy milk. XP

by rockinlishy on 5/23/2012 12:58:15 AM

Sounds cool! Personally, I would prefer the teen one a day because it is better for your skin and is less expensive.

by sprinklz28 on 5/23/2012 12:34:09 AM