10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

10 easy ways to look smokin' in a swimsuit

Hit the pool or beach with pride this summer!

I really like the bathing suit in the pic. Do have any idea where it's from and how much it costs? If not Is there some where I can get something like it? Thanks!

hey! I would think target, h&m, or american eagle would have something like that Smile

Helen S.

by free2sing-4ever on 2/9/2013 1:32:53 PM

I have really small breasts (30aa) and I am 13, I feel really uncomfortable wearing bathing suits because im not flat but I hardly fit into cups. Help!

Hey girl! Try a bunch of different types of bathing suits to see which one works best for you.  You might not like the style all of your friends have, but a completely different style can be the one for you! xoxo

Kate G.

by twilee2 on 8/3/2012 2:10:03 AM

My thighs are huge because I was anorexic and gained the weight back in the thighs I'm always made fun of and I was wondering how I could get rid of the fat in my thighs?

Hey girlie,

You know now that the only way to lose weight (and keep it off) is to do it the healthy way! So check out these leg exercises. Choose the ones you like the best, then commit to doing them 3-4 times a week. (Give your muscles a break on the other days so they can rest and rebuild themselves.) If you stay motivated and don't skimp on your workouts, you'll see results in no time!
Lauren C.

by Laxchic2 on 7/26/2012 10:59:40 PM

Thank you gl!!! My grandparents got me a pink bikini from Maui, Hawii and I've always been afraid to wear it! Now I'm not!

by coolgal332 on 7/20/2012 1:02:05 PM

Thanks for the tips GL!

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/10/2012 2:01:08 PM

So I'm not fat, but I'm also not skinny. I'm about 5 feet tall and I weigh 100 lbs. My stomach isn't completely flat (I don't have a big stomach, either), but as long as I don't stuff myself, I'm comfortable with it. The only thing is my thighs. I swear, when I look in my full length mirror, they look toned, and if not toned than healthy. But when I sit down, they sort of spread out and look ginormous. And when I move them underwater, I saw that they giggle. I'm not that insecure, but I find myself looking at everyone else's thighs and comparing them to mine. I'm comfortable in my own skin, except for my thighs. Is there any way you can help me?
Thanks soooo much! <3

Hey girlie,

It's really just a matter of getting comfortable with yourself.  Your thighs are pushed out when you sit down, just like any other part of your body is.  And they will jiggle no matter what, unless you're down to an unhealthy percentage of body fat, because that's simply how a woman's body is.

If the rest of your body is healthy, then you can be sure that your thighs are just the same.  Especially since they look fine when you're standing (aka in their natural state.)

If you're still worried, try doing some exercises to tone the muscle and make them leaner with stretching.
Jordan S.

by peacelovegoogle on 6/5/2012 10:48:31 PM

I had my birthday party at a water park,and then I realized I was the only one of my friends who didn't have on a bikini! I exersize,and I eat healthy( My mom has my family on a plant based "lifestyle" but even if I try, I have lost five pounds, but my stomach hasn't done anything( although I have a rather large chest so it looks like Im thinner. I would like to wear something other than board shorts and a rash guard and I dont want a one piece. I want to feel better about myself and losing a couple more pounds will make me feel confident.I also want to know how to look bikini ready by the end of june or early july. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hey girl,

Don't worry about wearing a bikini if you don't want to! If you don't want a one piece, you can also go for a tankini. As for looking bikini ready, check out our fitness and workouts channel for tons of exercises!

Meghan D.

by yzzy518 on 6/1/2012 11:00:45 PM

I am not going to the pool anytime soon, but I do have to try on my rainbow tankini to make sure it still fits... Ok, so it fits and all... but I when I sit down, my stomach gets fat... but when I stand up, I am skinny... AKA you can just see the outline of the bottom of my ribs.. but you can't actually see the individual ribs... anyway... I'm worried that people will see that and point it out... plz help soon!!! Thx...

Hey girl,

Don't worry so much! Most girls' bodies look different when they sit. If you're too uncomfortable, wear a coverup when you're not in the water! Just try to focus on having fun and enjoying the sun. Chances are, people aren't gonna be looking at your ribs but your gorgeous smile instead!
Kelly G.

by PianoPerson99 on 6/1/2012 12:25:47 PM

I am a really pretty girl and I know it. I have earrings, really cute long hair that I love, really cute clothes, top ten in academics, but everyone calls me a perfectionist. My role model is Selena Gomez and she's sort of a perfectionist too. How should i deal with the "perfectiontist" and "perf". Should I ignore it?

Hey girl!

You don't have to ignore being called a perfectionist. Think about all the positive things that come with being a perfectionist: you pay attention to detail, you always put out your best work, and you really care about everything you do! There's nothing wrong with being a perfectionist unless trying to be perfect is totally stressing you out. Take a breather sometimes and go with the flow a little. It's good for ya!
Rachael A.

by FrenchMiss on 5/30/2012 4:29:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD How do I burn the thin layer of fat off my stomach? I know that if I got rid of it, I would have a six pack, but I was born with the fat. I'm thin everywhere else. But I don't want to have to cut carbs completely out of my diet so any advice on how to limit my intake but still eat what i want and get a flatter stomach?

Hey chica!

Don't sweat-it's probably just a layer of baby fat. Are you sure you have a six pack underneath? Abs take a lot of work! I definitely would NOT recommend cutting carbs completely out of your diet. It's not healthy. To get a flatter stomach practice your abs! Lunges work wonders, too. As for food, limiting (NOT CUTTING) carbs will help. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies. Get your intake of good fat from nuts.

Marisa D.

by romanticbookworm13 on 5/29/2012 4:13:02 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?