2 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

3 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

4 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

How To: Splash a beachy scene on your tips

Sport this Memorial Day mani to kick off the sunny season.

that looks really kool

by explore&grow on 6/20/2012 12:33:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
OK so I really like this style but instead of that particular sponge could use a regular one???? Thanks mod!

Hey babe,

You don't have to use that particular sponge, but it should be a cosmetic sponge meant for this purpose (not a kitchen sponge!).
Kelly G.

by smileyfaceincallie on 6/6/2012 12:37:18 PM

soo kewl! cant wait to try it!

by TntGymnast on 6/3/2012 12:29:49 PM

Okay so I know it's really early but I know what I wanna wear for my first day of sophmore year and I wanna know if you think it'd be cute! So i got this cool old gas mask bag at the antique store, which i'm now using as a purse, and my backpack is a vintage military style! today my bff and i found matching military style jackets, mine olive green and hers grey, so i was gonna wear my green camo short shorts, a white tee, my jacket, and my boots and i was gonna have my mom put my hair in two french braids! sound okay? i don't want to look kiddie or stupid! thanks MOD

Hey girl!

Sounds like an awesome outfit to start of sophomore year right. Love that you're not afraid to rock the military style. You'll look tough but cute, definitely not kiddie!
Rachael A.

by selgomez1997 on 5/28/2012 10:57:30 AM

COOL!

by iluvpiggles on 5/27/2012 12:03:55 PM

This is totally irrevelant to the article, but if you want come join check out my two new clubs Club Grande (As in Ariana Grande or 'Cat' on VicTORIous) or my other club CheerleadersUnited if you enjoy tumbling, gymnastics, or cheer Smile thanks!

by kenzi143 on 5/26/2012 4:40:39 PM

Totally doing that today! Mani and pedi time Laughing

by kenzi143 on 5/26/2012 4:38:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need an answer ASAP! So im going to the beach in the begining of June. So here's the thing, im getting my period the day we're going. Sometimes it wont be 3 months till i get my next period. I dont know what to do becuse i really want to go swimmimg. What can i do to go swimming even if i have my period? And please do not say tampons. And where can i get a cute tankini i tried lulus',roxy, and target? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Sorry girl - we're not trying to be mean, but there's really no way you can go swimming if you have your period but are against using tampons. You can't postpone your period and you can't wear pads in the pool/ocean. And yuck, you can't go without protection! Check out this article for the best tampon tips.

If you really won't use them and you get your period, the best thing to do is hang out by the water's edge in your bathing suit top. On the bottom, wear normal undies, your pad, and shorts. You won't be able to swim, but at least you'll be able to hang out with everyone! As for the best place to get a tankini, I would try Victoria's Secret, Pacsun, JCPenney, or Kmart!
Lauren C.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 5/24/2012 8:01:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Marisa D.
Before I do the chalk what color should look good in my hair though?

Hey babe,

Try a color that YOU like! I would avoid green because it could fade funny, but blue, purple or pink would look AWESOME Smile
Lauren C.

by sparklysharpie on 5/24/2012 6:05:41 PM

mod mod
could you possibly do an article on Idina Menzel? she is may favorite singer and is just plain awesome ( you probably know her as Elphaba from Wicked on Broadway) thanks

Hey girlie,

Totally know (and love) Idina! Thanks for your suggestion, I'll pass it along! Smile

Lauren C.

by catlover26 on 5/24/2012 5:13:56 PM

I'm not going to the beach this summer! Frown But I still really like the mani!

by supersingershannon on 5/24/2012 5:13:54 PM

Ive been liking this guy for like, three years now and one of his friends is in my class and he told me that he told him that I love him and my crush said he doesn't care and called me a creep and my friend wasn't even helping me and I'm do lost right now. How do I deal with it?

Hey girly,

We've all been in sticky situations with our crushes. First off, don't believe his friend's gossip. He may have just made it up. Even if you find out it's true, shrug it off. We all have crushes- they're nothing to be embarrassed about. Ask your friend for support. She may not have realized you were upset about what happened. When she knows you are, she should have your back.

Marisa D.

by Megan1220 on 5/24/2012 4:59:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have 5 questions sorry thats a lot
1. I have brown hair i want to dye my tips what color would look good?
2. what color of bow would look good i my hair?
3. where can i get cute shorts for the summer?
4. where can i get a tangirine colored shirt?
5. what are some good kinf of shoes for the summer?
thanks

Hey girly,

Phew-that is a lot. 1. Don't dye you're tips just yet. Try some color chalk and see how it turns out. The colors are super fun and temporary. After that, you can decide if you want to go more permanent. 2. Brown hair can go with any color bow! Try pretty pinks or blues for the summer. 3. Try Lulu's, Forever 21, Target, Make Me Chic and Hurley. 4. Just about anywhere! There will be plenty available this summer. 5. Flip-flops are a must have. Don't forget a cute pair of sandals (the strappier the better!) and some running sneaks, too. Hope this answers your questions!

Marisa D.

by sparklysharpie on 5/24/2012 4:56:15 PM

Cute!

by curlygirl16 on 5/24/2012 4:30:31 PM

So cute 😃😃😃 I'm totally going to try to do dat 😜

by Chocolate kiss on 5/24/2012 4:29:32 PM

Smilecool!!!!!!!!!!

by iluvpiggles on 5/24/2012 3:47:04 PM

i agree with livver aha... but really... cool nails i think i might do that someday!

by beautyfirst on 5/24/2012 3:46:49 PM