11 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

14 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

14 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Keke Palmer shares behind-the-scenes Rags deets

5 too-good-to-resist reasons why you gotta watch this flick on Monday.

How come she gets to hang out with those cuties? I want some!

by luckykel on 5/29/2012 3:03:23 PM

I am really looking forward to seeing this movie! I look for kindness in a Prince Charming.

by supersingershannon on 5/28/2012 6:17:45 PM

<3 <3 <3 <3 CALLING ALL MUSIC LOVERS!!!<3 <3 <3 <3

If you love music then you should join the club "We <3 MUSIC"!! i'm the Vice President and there are still positions open!!
This club is for anyone who loves any type of musicSmile!!

ThanksSmile - <3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:25:51 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I have gained about 8 pounds during the last 3 months. I would like to lose the few pounds, but my main concern is getting toned (especially my stomach). What are some simple exercises I can do to get toned quickly? (no running please, just kind of things I can do in my room) Also i drink pop daily. If I stop drinking pop would I lose some weight If I only drink water (or what about chocolate milk) THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! Hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend!

Hey girlie,

First off, you absolutely will see - and feel - a difference if you cut soda out of your diet. It packs on sugar and pounds, so if you limit your pop intake (or just cut it out all together), you'll feel SO much lighter! As for toning, check out these articles with tons of toning exercises. Pick the ones that seem fun to you and do them daily - you'll get to your goal before you know it Smile

Lauren C.

by misbubbles on 5/26/2012 9:44:08 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/26/2012 7:52:45 PM

Three words-Avan and guyliner.

Burkley, Avan, Drake, and MAX? My little fangirl heart won't be able to survive.

by Lilylunapotter13 on 5/26/2012 5:06:10 PM

Burkely Duffield is amazing!!! I can't wait to see him in this movie!

by RosieBunny13 on 5/26/2012 3:19:54 PM

Omg I luv Max and burkely!!!and I'm definitely gonna watch this!and I already know that someone is gonna say that this movie is stupid just because its on nick,but I think its gonna be good.

by snowver11 on 5/26/2012 9:45:29 AM

I will of course watch this on Monday! It's gonna be cute, I can tell. <3 As for what I look for in a prince charming? A good sense of music. I love Fun. I want us to be able to sit in a park, sharing my ear buds, rocking out to Some Nights.

by angelicjade on 5/26/2012 8:44:04 AM

Yay first comment! And I'm super excited for this movie! But Disney is doing basically the exact same thing, like always with both networks. But I'm excited for both Smile

by kenzi143 on 5/26/2012 8:31:06 AM