1 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

My BFF prefers her summer camp bud to me

I feel betrayed. She won’t stop talking about this girl…

**MOD** **MOD** **MOD** I just recently moved to a new school. I don't know how to make new friends because I am really shy. Plus, I feel like nobody wants to talk to me; like I'm a bother. How do I overcome my shyness and make new friends?

Hey! try making it your goal to talk to at least one new person per day. bonus points for more. people are bound to warm up to you if you persist! I know you can do it!

Helen S.

by tigersfan40 on 8/27/2012 7:48:53 PM

Yes! And make sure to get your point across.

Hey this friend of yours
Made you betray me
Forget about her
Or I'll tell mommy

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:18:35 PM

I'm in a similiar situation, except I made the new friend. I met her online, and I consider her my best friend. I get along with her way better than my school friends, and yes I talk about her to them. Does she act the same around you, except for mentioning her friend? If so, I don't see the problem.

by FatDancingPanda on 6/23/2012 3:08:15 PM

I think you should talk to your friend about this. It is prob a misunderstanding between you and your friend.

by Lexrox13 on 6/20/2012 8:07:37 PM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:20:14 PM

I understand what your going through i have two best friends and sometimes they make me feel jealous by running off together and they always call each other before me like one time i was face timing one of my bff's and the other called her so she just hung up on me and didnt call back so i down i agree with carol

by mackandally on 6/14/2012 5:30:12 PM

my bff goes to camp with her other best friend but i dont see how it matters i have other friends too its not the end of the world maybe you should try making other friends.

by Miepster99 on 6/8/2012 1:32:20 PM

okay so i have a friend,lets call her penny, who is a decent friend to me but it always seems like im always trying to prove to her that im good enough, but when she is around her friends she seems to become the one reaching for the other girls approval. I wasnt invited to one of my friends birthday party, but penny was. Penny keeps messaging me on facebook rubbing it in my face. the day before i was joking and told penny on fb that the girl who didnt invite me hated me. the day of the party penny started messaging me, and im positive that she showed the girl hosting the party my message. Today I messaged her and said "you showed Livie the message i sent you a couple days ago, right?" after about 15 minutes of convo, she never answered after this. What is going on?

by sakeluvz on 6/6/2012 11:29:29 PM

Hey anikadandekar, let them know you don't want anymore of their suggestions, and when they say stuff like "do you want to look bad?", reply with "I want to look the way I want to look not the way you want me to". You could also try ignoring them and changing the subject when they start commenting on your outfits. And give them tips on their ensembles every once in while so they can see how it feels. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
okay this is my sitch- my so my so-called "friends"
always tell me what i should change about my clothes. For example, say i wear my shirt tucked into my skirt one day they'll say "Untuck ur shirt it doesnt look good" they always pretend like their trying to give a friendly suggestion but their actually hurting my feelings. And i have tried to tell them "thanks for the suggestion but i like it this way" but then they keep on saying stuff like "it looks bad, do you want to look bad?" Untuck it" this stuff happens almost everyday and i dont really like it what do i do? Lynae P.

by anikadandekar on 6/5/2012 8:09:48 PM

how do u become an advice queen? also do the advice queens anwser MOD questions? i would luv to become one! LUV U ALLSmile

by lizzierox on 6/5/2012 4:54:30 PM