12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

13 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

My BFF prefers her summer camp bud to me

I feel betrayed. She won’t stop talking about this girl…

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!
I hate seeing my panty lines when I'm wearing yoga pants. Should I ask my mom if I can wear a thong? How could I bring up the subject of wanting to wear a thong? What do I say?

Hey Girl!

I feel ya-thongs are definitely necessary to avoid panty lines. Bringing up thongs with your mom can be awk, but you need to talk to her about it. She might be a little surprised (no mom wants their daughter to grow up too quick), but she'll listen. Bring it up by saying you need to go underwear shopping. Mention you want a thong and tell her the real reason why: to prevent panty lines. She should understand.

Marisa D.

by TheMentalistgurl on 6/5/2012 2:39:26 PM

ModModMod
how do you know if a mod has answered a question

Hey girlie,

You gotta' go back to the page/article you asked it on and if it's there, it should have a mod answer.
  If it's not there, then they likely haven't gotten a chance to answer that one. Jordan S.

by Beachlover1417 on 6/4/2012 11:45:45 PM

hey how do you join the mod group that anwsers peoples questions? id really like to join! luv u allSmile lizzie

by lizzierox on 6/4/2012 4:30:32 PM

Hey Makeup Artist #1, yep you can become a moderator by getting an internship through GL. Click this link to find out more about internships. Good luck!

is it possible to become a MOD girl(just like you)???
thx Lynae P.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 6/2/2012 4:33:24 PM

Please help me. My friends father went to rehab recently and she has to move far away to live with her mom now and leave me. I really don't want to tell my parents about this because she is very upset about it and embarassed but it seems like something I have to do. I'm afraid my parents won't let me hang out with her anymore and am thinking about not telling them. Is this an okay desicion? Please help me I'm really confused.

Hey Girl,

i'm sorry to hear about your friend's situation. Your parents may be more understanding than you think. While they may not be okay with you visiting her. I'm sure they'd let your friend visit you.

Best of luck

simone s.

by katiez123 on 5/31/2012 4:23:27 PM

OK so my best friend has been acting wired lately like she will get mad at me for jest looking at her phone or talking to someone she doesn't like.then she jest went off and started being friends with my enemy. is it something i did to make her not my friend?

Hey girl, no I wouldn't take it personally. Talk to her and see what's going on. She could just need to have a heart to heart.

lauren r.

by texgirl12345 on 5/30/2012 6:56:28 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/26/2012 9:07:35 PM

Hey StellaBella101, no there's nothing wrong with you. It's completely normal to have feelings for a girl, especially if you're really close to her. I think it's sweet that you care about her so much. Some people aren't lucky enough to have friends like you in their life. Is there anyone else you're interested in? Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a huge crush on my girl best friend. I'm bi. I think I live her so I stayed away from her but my feelings didn't go away and I became suicidal. After months I finally apologized to her and we talk again. I know she's straight and who she likes and she knows I'm bi but not who I like. I decided that even If it is killin me on the inside thy she doesn't like me I will be her friend and make sure a guy likes her as humanly close as I like her. Are these feelings okay or is there something wrong with me? Lynae P.

by Stellabella101 on 5/26/2012 3:07:27 PM

MOD MOD!
Okay, so, I feel like everyone always sleeps so prettily (girls, of course), but when I sleep, my face is smushed into pillows and stuffed animals and I feel self concious about it. But I feelw eird because that is the only way I can sleep. When I sleep all "Sleeping Beauty" I can't selpp!

Hey girl,

If that's how you're comfortable, don't worry about how you look! No one sees you anyway, so the only thing that matters is your comfort and rest Smile

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 5/25/2012 11:04:24 PM

Moderator!
I'm in fifth grade and I have a crush on this guy. I've known him since first grade. We have inside jokes and give each other looks instead of words during class. I was so sure I was in love until the new girl came along.
During recess, I told her I liked him. She ran up to my guy friend, and told him, who told my crush.
After recess, a bunch of guy friends were prodding me for information and asking me if I like him. "No way!" I would reply. Maybe I hurt his feelings. Or something else.
Heand I are going to the same middle school, so I have another chance.
I really like him and just want to be friends again. What do I do? How can I get him to notice me again?

Hey girl,

It's not your fault that the other girl blabbed, I'm so sorry that happened! If you want to tell him the truth, that might be the best option, but you can tell him you want to be friends again and that you didn't mean for things to get as awkward as they did. He'll understand that it's not your fault! If you're at the same school next year, you'll have plenty of time to be friends again, and I'm sure that after the summer, he'll forget all about what happened Smile

Meghan D.