AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Spreitler's "Melissa & Joey" look

The coolest clothes from TV's quirkiest family.

ooo love!!

by butterflygirl14 on 9/10/2012 4:13:07 PM

Oh, those pants are cute! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 8:13:40 PM

I think her style is different but those pants r WAY to much 4 me!! Unless u live in the arctic, u don't wear boots in the summer ( or jeans 4 that matter ).

by Neoncat on 5/29/2012 4:50:40 PM

I want that shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unicornninja on 5/24/2012 11:30:33 PM

MOD
can you have more than one advice queen page?

Hey babe,

To be totally honest.. I'm not sure! The best way to find out is to go here and try to create another Advice Queen, if you already have one. If it doesn't let you create one because you already have an Advice Queen page, then you'll have your answer Smile

Lauren C.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/24/2012 7:45:24 PM

I could never pull off those cheetah print jeans!!!

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/24/2012 6:04:29 PM

I'm a huge fan of Melissa & Joey! I'm so pumped for it to come back!

by supersingershannon on 5/24/2012 5:30:49 PM

I love Melissa and Joey! And I love Lennox's style!

by curlygirl16 on 5/24/2012 4:25:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD- Marisa D. please!
But she didn't invite me! It was my idea and she was hesitant about it BECAUSE she thought I would be a third wheel. She eventually agreed to it, but now what? Does it change things because I invited myself?

Hello again!

This makes the situation a little different. Try talking to her before the big night. Say "It's important that your girlfriend and I get along, and I'm making an effort". She'll appreciate you trying. She was probably only worried it could be awkward, but now she knows you really want to get along.

Marisa D.

by svds on 5/24/2012 3:01:17 PM

1. What workout would make my jeans fit to my butt better? I mean my pants fit, I just want them to fit... better! Sorry for confusion!
2. My best friend fell in love with this girl, who, doesn't like me. This is because I was texting my best friend before they were going out saying I was worried that she was going to hurt her- b/c she's got a history of playing with her girlfriends. And they got together, and she read all of the text messages. But it's sooo important that we get along. How can we? Also, I'm going over to my best friends house, and the 3 of us are having a sleepover together. How can I prevent myself from being a third wheel?
Thanks Mod!

Hey Gal,

Take a look at this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/25/30-days-to-a-bikini-bod-booty-buster.aspx. Be dedicated to doing the exercise every day and your caboose will look fab in no time. It's hard when your best friend is dating someone that could easily hurt them. You just want to protect them! But, we have to let them deal with it on their own. Her girlfriend may have changed and you're not the judge of whether or not she deserves her. If you're determined to get along, send the girlfriend a quick text. Apologize for pre-judging her and say you hope you can get past it. Don't worry about the sleepover. Your best friend invited you so she definitely doesn't want you to feel left out. Just pretend it's a regular sleepover.

Marisa D.