6 HOURS AGO #TearJerkerAlert: The newest novel in the #GLBookClub is seriously sob-worthy (& *SO* good):

7 HOURS AGO Just got a reminder text from Luke: #WITSacademy classes resume tn, 7p, @NickelodeonTV! Wanna chat with your Guardian? Txt GUARDIAN to 91757

7 HOURS AGO #WeTriedIt: One GL editor's search for fleeky brows with the help of @grandelashMD. (Next up? #Eyelashes!):

How to ace a test

5 tips to make The Big One a breeze….

Mod Mod Mod
Thanks Marisa, I really don't have much of a choice about those A's next's expected after my sister got a final GPA of 3.9 or something, number 15 in her class of 250 or so...
I find it really funny how you think I'll be motivated by a cute shirt, as if all girls are really that materialistic. I mean really who cares what you wear? I mean yeah don't wear gross stuff but it should be more about like what makes you really happy. Buying a new shirt is going to make you happy for what? 10 minutes? I'd much rather write a story, hang out with my friends, or play my flute!

by LLL328 on 5/24/2012 5:47:36 PM

I feel like I just failed my algebra test...
Does it matter though, since I'm in 8th grade? One B or C won't hurt...except my parents won't be happpy at alllll! Ugh, I don't like math though, how can I like somethng that's totally not me I'm artsy... (music, writing, drawing/painting)...Just tell me something

Hey Girl,

Failing a test is never good. But as long as you studied and tried to get the help you needed, don't feel too bad about it. In the long run (college applications), failing a middle school test won't go on your record. However, math will continue to build on what your currently learning. See you teach to catch up and understand where you're going wrong. If it continues to be a problem, ask your parents about a tutor. Not everyone likes every subject in school. It's hard to motivate ourselves to do something we're not excited about. Encourage yourself by saying you'll buy a cute shirt if you ace the next math test or get all A's next year.

Marisa D.

by LLL328 on 5/24/2012 5:02:42 PM

Some really odd things are going on with my body. Every time I eat, I feel sick and have to go to the bathroom for like 5 minutes. But right after, I feel perfectly fine. Like I just drank a can of grape juice and that happened. Is this a normal part of growing up? Feeling sick when you eat? Cause that sounds odd. Also, from my thighs to my toes feels really sore at random parts of the day. Is THIS normal? Some things that might help you answer, are, my mom is a diabetic and I'm in relatively good shape, not overweight and I don't eat the best but I eat fairly well. Plus I take dance classes. Thanks so much, Mod!

Hey Gal,

Getting sick after every meal is not the norm. It's possible you have a stomach virus. You def. want to make an appointment with your doc. Could your legs be feeling sore because of your dance class? You're working plenty of muscles, so that could be it. Ask your doc about that, too.

Marisa D.

by svds on 5/24/2012 3:33:25 PM

Good tips! just one more: eat and drink b4 a test! if you can, bring mentos, gum and water with you!

by sweettooth825 on 5/24/2012 11:42:10 AM

These are awesome suggestions! Luckily, I just finished my last Big One today, and I feel relieved! I got good grades tooSmile READY FOR SUMMER, BABY!:p

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/23/2012 10:03:51 PM

I'm having a hard time in algebra...I don't learn the way my teacher teaches. And when I ask for help, sometimes it helps, but usually she to explains it the same way, or we don't have enough time. The only real problem is that we learn differently, and that i'm in an advanced class that moves quickly. How can I finish out the year strong?

Hey Girl!

I totally understand having a tough time in math! If the way your teacher is teaching you doesn't make sense to you then ask a classmate! Working with your friends can be super helpful and you guys may have different areas of confusion. Good luck!

by horseygirl1414 on 5/23/2012 9:44:28 PM

These are really awesome tips! Laughing Too bad...I already took my state tests. Haha :p

by fungirl123 on 5/23/2012 9:28:49 PM

yay! 1st comment!........i might use these for my test (^-^)

by cutiepie14231 on 5/23/2012 9:16:17 PM

Time for some serious adventure! What sounds totally exciting?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).