3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

3 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

4 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Keep in touch with your cuties all summer long

5 tips to keep you 'n' your girls tighter than ever this summer break...

MOD
Please read although his is unrelated to the article:
I feel like i kind of don't even love my family anymore. I'm just kind of confused, because I can't genuinely say I like spending time with them, I'd much rather be on my computer talking to my friends. My parents are great, they let me do things and don't get down on me about school, and want me to be happy... And today my mom thought enough was enough with us treating her badly (to her, that is being lazy and leaving work to her, saying stuff is stupid or not accepting compliments), so she left the house temporarily and called later asking if we could be better. I don't even know if I can, I don't understand why I don't feel like talking to my parents, or don't feel happy when my mom compliments me on something I just feel ridiculed. Sorry this was long, but please help me, like what can I do to seem less a bad daughter, to be more regular to them!
Thank you if you reply. (:

Hey girl,

I think this is just a phase.  Is there anything that has happened that made you question if you really care about your family?  Anything change that upset you?  It doesn't sound like what your mom said is unwarranted.  Considering you're thinking strangely, you're likely acting strangely as well.  My best advice is to find the source of your feelings and deal with it from there.
Jordan S.

by squigglegiggle13 on 5/26/2012 8:12:41 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/26/2012 8:08:42 PM

I really wanna have a sleepover with one of my friends! But im worried my mom will say no! I've asked her to go to sleepovers multiple times but all she's said is no! Yesterday was my b-day and i wanna go to a sleepover! How do i get her to say YES? Frown

I'm sure since it's a birthday celebration that she'll let you.  It may be because she wants to meet the girl, or feels uncomfortable about you being at other people's homes.  Let her know that you were really hoping to for a birthdat present. Jordan S.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 5/26/2012 8:02:18 PM

MOD
SUPERRRRRRR URGENT!!!!!! MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMODMODMOD!
Okay theres a guy i like,K. So I don't talk to him, and I was thinking about writing him a note saying I liked him and give him it the last day of school.Some of my freinds think it's a good day, soe think it's terrible, some say maybe, soe said get to knwo him first but there is only 3.5 days left! My freind said I should go to my freind T in that class and be like I Need UR # and then go to K and be like I Neeed Urs 2.So what should I do? Write the note, do the phone number thing, or don't do anytihng? Please reply ASAP! THanks sooooooooooooooo much MOD! <3

Hey babe,

The note isn't personal enough and it doesn't give him enough of a chance to react to it.  I would ask for his number casually, so you can talk throughout the summer and flirt and maybe hang out, etc.
Jordan S.

by teampeetapercy on 5/26/2012 7:46:33 PM

I get out the 31st of May!! I can't waitSmile

by tropicdog on 5/26/2012 7:38:51 PM

i get out June 8th!!!

by fearless;) on 5/26/2012 5:14:48 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/26/2012 3:28:55 PM

I dont get out of school until JUNE 14TH! I just wish the last day of school would be May 31st and the first day of school would be September 1st. Not all this weird stuff.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/26/2012 3:19:01 PM

Hey yoquieronacho, there's always Facebook, twitter, oovo, skype and FaceTime. Decide which one would work best for you guys. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!!!
Ok, so I'd really like to keep in touch with my BF this summer, but it's always really awkward on the phone because normally I end up talking for a good half an hour while he says mainly 3 sentences, even when I try to strike up a conversation. We tried emailing last summer but it didn't really go well. Any tips on how to stay in touch with him? Lynae P.

by yoquieronacho on 5/26/2012 3:01:46 PM

OMG, when do you people get out of school? My last day was May 23.

by dancethenightaway on 5/26/2012 2:25:54 PM