17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Keep in touch with your cuties all summer long

5 tips to keep you 'n' your girls tighter than ever this summer break...

Hey dancethenightaway, I would pack shorts, tennis shoes, maybe a pair of sandals, and comfy tee shirts. Hope this helps! Have fun! Xoxo

Hi. So, I'm going to a summer camp in about 2 weeks. The camp is only 4 days and 3 nights, and I'm wondering what I should bring to wear? Any suggestions? I know I'll have to bring toiletries, a hairbrush, a pillow, a blanket, probably sunscreen, and maybe sunglasses.
Thanks, Callie Lynae P.

by dancethenightaway on 5/26/2012 2:24:12 PM

Hey AquaMasquerade, no not at all. All they were doing was playing around. I'm sure he has other female friends and they are just that, friends. And same with you. Just because you're cool with a guy doesn't mean you want to date him. No worries girly! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! My boyfriend is amazing. He definitely shows that he loves me and we have the greatest times. But we are on seperate teams in school for seventh grade. His team went on a camping trip and while there, he had all this fun with my friend. They talked the whole time and even played chicken ( she was sitting on top of his shoulders) plus, him and another boy had a "firecracker" game contest and the loser had to kiss her. Should i be worried? Thanks. Lynae P.

by AquaMasquerade on 5/26/2012 2:00:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My mom and older sis are in Europe, it's so unfair because I am stuck at home with my dad and lil sis. I can't text/call them because of the cost of phoning from diff countries, only email and facebook and they don't have internet. My lil sis left to a two day sleepover yesterday and I am super bored this weekend. All my friends know my mom is gone but they haven't texted or called. What should I do? I'm bored out of my mind! I just can't wait until this weekend is over! What should I do?

Hey girl,

Why not do something fun with your dad if you two are the only ones home? I'm sure he'd appreciate getting to spend some time with you, so go out to lunch or bowling or to the movies, or just hang out with him and play a game at home! The weekend will be over before you know it Smile

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 5/26/2012 12:41:23 PM

All these summer posts are depressing, I still have 12 more days of school and then finals for 5!!

by MusicIsLove123 on 5/26/2012 8:16:51 AM

Mod
I switched schools for a year and am now going back to my old school this fall (not by choice). I don't have a lot of self confidence but the one thing that I can be confident about is that I'm really smart, I have a word or quote for everything, understand complex equations and have never gotten below an A on a history test. That sounds great, right? Yeah, not so much. I get taken advantege of A LOT which is why I left. People use me and pretend to be my friend so they can partner up with me and get an A. Now normally that hurts everyone but I have poor social skills so I always feel like they are really my friend. What can I do to get people to stop taking advantage of me?

Hey girl,

If someone acts like your friend, it's okay to trust them, but if it seems like they want to steal your work, tell them they'll learn more if they do it themselves. If they don't take the hint, you could initiate a friendship with someone else by introducing yourself -- if you approach them, they will be less likely to want to steal your ideas!

Meghan D.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/26/2012 2:49:05 AM

Mod mod mod!! So there is this guy i really like, and we are pretty good friends. we talk a lot and text and he gives me rides home from school (and always gets the car door for me!!). i am getting a lot of mixed signals from him. i want to hang out with him sometime and maybe run together (since we both run long distance), but i dont know how to ask him. do you think he might like me? and what are some good conversation starters? thanks so so so much Smile

Hey girl,

If he gives you rides home from school, why not ask if you two can hang out during one of your rides? It will be less awkward since you're already together, so just suggest that you grab lunch or see a movie sometime! Our "icebreakers" channel has tons of great conversation starters, but anything casual like school or movies will work. Good luck! http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.