Bridget M.

is modding

38 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

1 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

COMMENTS

6 ridic things to do with your friends on your day off

These ideas will keep ya giggling from dawn ‘til dusk…

ATTENTION ALL GL GURRRLS!
Do you have probs with your fam? That mean girl at school is makin' u mad? You just can't get over your old BF? Come to me and all those Q's will be answered and more! Just go to my advice queen page called Christiangal345 to have some f-u-n! Smile Smile Smile!!!!!

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 5:00:02 PM

I'm going to try all of these!

by meesby11 on 6/7/2012 9:26:59 PM

by krazykotabug on 5/31/2012 4:37:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My dog had a seizure today, we took her to the vet and she's fine but I'm home alone with her tomorrow and I'm terrified she's going to have another one because before I went into complete hysteria.I know there's nothing I can do to stop them but I can I stop from going into complete hysteria?

Hey Girl,

I'm so sorry about your dog, I hope she'll be okay! If you feel like you're going to freak out again take deep breaths to calm yourself. There's nothing you can do to stop the seizures, but if your dog has them again make sure you call the vet asap to make sure she's fine. If she's on medicine make sure she takes it and I'm sure everything will be fine!

SarahO.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/31/2012 2:50:12 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has impacted us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 5/30/2012 4:46:49 PM

Mod mod mod when I shave, I always seem to miss teeny strips of hair. How do I prevent this?

Hey girl,

It happens to all of us! The only real solution is to just pay more attention when you're shaving. If you use a shaving cream that is a colored foam, you can use that as your guide. Whatever area still has foam on it still needs to be shaved!
Kelly G.

by MusicIsLove123 on 5/30/2012 7:24:24 AM

Telling jokes, hanging out at my house, and going to see a movie

by myfatsquirrel on 5/30/2012 12:21:58 AM

<3 <3 <3 <3 CALLING ALL MUSIC LOVERS!!!<3 <3 <3 <3

If you love music then you should join the club "We <3 MUSIC"!! i'm the Vice President and there are still positions open!!
**This club is for anyone who loves any type of music!!**

Thanks - <3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 5/29/2012 7:58:18 PM

Tomorrow I'll be at the pool with my friends, and the only one with a one-piece swimsuit. This doesn't bother me, except we're teenagers and most everyone has bust by now except for me. I want to look good with my hair in a bun all covered up while everyone else is in their teeny bikinis. Any tips? Thanks.

Hey Gal!

A day at the pool? Sounds like fun! Don't fret about being the only one in a one-piece suit. Chances are you're the only one who is even thinking about it. If you want to add some curves to your bust, try finding a one piece with ruffles. It will add curves to your body. Putting your hair in a bun is a fab idea. You want it out of your face while your swimming. Try a ballerina bun (a bun that is on top of your head) and make sure you use a cute hair tie. You're all set!

Marisa D.

by svds on 5/29/2012 4:45:31 PM

My favorite thing to do with my friends is laugh.

by otter77 on 5/29/2012 4:14:07 PM