11 MINUTES AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

AN HOUR AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

COMMENTS

Cute & Cheap: 5 summer shorts we can't survive without

The start of summer can mean only one thing: shorts season!

i have the house ones <333

by soccerchick1999 on 7/22/2012 12:19:08 PM

I really like the first and fourth ones. But if I got both of them that would be $60!!!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:22:32 PM

I'm LOVING these!! If anyone wants any inexpensive fashion ideas and the like, maybe you could check out my blog?
the username is upsetthetrend109. Thanks Smile

by upsetthetrend109 on 6/26/2012 2:08:35 PM

MODMODMOD
My mom only buys me knee length shorts but everyone at my school has the short shorts on. I don't know how to ask her though cause she's always commenting on how short the girls shorts at my schools Please help!

Hey Girl--

Maybe you two can go shopping together and pick out a few pairs of shorter length shorts. You two can probably strike a compromise about the length-- not knee length but not short shorts.

best of luck

simone s.

by hom34 on 6/19/2012 2:32:48 PM

I can't live without my cute denim cut offs!

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/11/2012 5:11:12 PM

omg loveee the last pair!! soo cute <3

by stylecrazy503 on 6/2/2012 1:59:57 PM

i think that i can live without these.... plus, they're not cheap. $40 bucks for shorts that could pass for underwear? yeesh

by marissa13_3 on 5/29/2012 9:38:57 PM

At Target you can get these adorable khaki shorts with pink roses on them.

by promqueen105 on 5/29/2012 10:23:58 AM

I like all of them except the stripped ones. They seem a little too busy to me

by Shellstheturtle on 5/29/2012 10:02:37 AM

My hair is stick straight, and goes right past my bust. What's a neat hairstyle I can have it up for a swim party? Also, what stores can I shop at for any swimsuit that is not a bikini? It needs to flatter my athletic/petite/small bust frame Tong Thanks Mod!

Hey Girl!

There are tons of things you can do with your hair! You can wear it in a braid, a bun, or a simple ponytail. For a one-piece, most stores have them, there just may not be as many! Try PacSun, TJMaxx, Old Navy, or Target!

SarahO.