Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO We've got heart-eyes for @lucyhale's bouncy blowout this Vday! Get the look here: http://t.co/j1fsxpj6VS

12 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

15 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

COMMENTS

Cute & Cheap: 5 summer shorts we can't survive without

The start of summer can mean only one thing: shorts season!

i have the house ones <333

by soccerchick1999 on 7/22/2012 12:19:08 PM

I really like the first and fourth ones. But if I got both of them that would be $60!!!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:22:32 PM

I'm LOVING these!! If anyone wants any inexpensive fashion ideas and the like, maybe you could check out my blog?
the username is upsetthetrend109. Thanks Smile

by upsetthetrend109 on 6/26/2012 2:08:35 PM

MODMODMOD
My mom only buys me knee length shorts but everyone at my school has the short shorts on. I don't know how to ask her though cause she's always commenting on how short the girls shorts at my schools Please help!

Hey Girl--

Maybe you two can go shopping together and pick out a few pairs of shorter length shorts. You two can probably strike a compromise about the length-- not knee length but not short shorts.

best of luck

simone s.

by hom34 on 6/19/2012 2:32:48 PM

I can't live without my cute denim cut offs!

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/11/2012 5:11:12 PM

omg loveee the last pair!! soo cute <3

by stylecrazy503 on 6/2/2012 1:59:57 PM

i think that i can live without these.... plus, they're not cheap. $40 bucks for shorts that could pass for underwear? yeesh

by marissa13_3 on 5/29/2012 9:38:57 PM

At Target you can get these adorable khaki shorts with pink roses on them.

by promqueen105 on 5/29/2012 10:23:58 AM

I like all of them except the stripped ones. They seem a little too busy to me

by Shellstheturtle on 5/29/2012 10:02:37 AM

My hair is stick straight, and goes right past my bust. What's a neat hairstyle I can have it up for a swim party? Also, what stores can I shop at for any swimsuit that is not a bikini? It needs to flatter my athletic/petite/small bust frame Tong Thanks Mod!

Hey Girl!

There are tons of things you can do with your hair! You can wear it in a braid, a bun, or a simple ponytail. For a one-piece, most stores have them, there just may not be as many! Try PacSun, TJMaxx, Old Navy, or Target!

SarahO.

by svds on 5/29/2012 10:01:48 AM

Want a bracelet that’s inexpensive and cute? Stock up on unique beads from a craft store and make one of your own.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.