AN HOUR AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

My BF called me his ex's name!

Was it a simple mistake or does he still like her?

It happens, I called my current bf another guys name, so it happens. Now if he does it while he is kissing you or during one of your romantic flings then I would be upset.

by luckykel on 5/29/2012 3:10:36 PM

Hey girlies!! Are the mods not answering your questions fast enough? or do ou just want a second opinion?
ask me! i'm the advice queen to go toSmile i'll help you with everything and anything! NO question/problem is too weird!
i would love to help youSmile just comment on my advice queen page!

-xoxoxo

AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:13:43 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/26/2012 7:55:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So, there is only 12 days of school left right now. So on the last day of school I wanted to tell my crush that I like him. I want to start by getting his email address. What are some flirty but discreet ways to ask him about it. Okay, so also, how can I tell him that I like him? There is this girl called Sofia, and she has a crush on him too, and we are not friends really, so she told me she was going to tell him that she likes him, but she is going to a different school than me and my crush (her crush also) so after the last day of school, I never have to see her again really. Also, me and my crush are really good friends. So I don't want to wreck it and make it awkward by teling him i like him. So what should I do? Should I tell him or not? And how do I get his email without being too awkward?

Hey girl,

If you're ready to tell your crush you like him, sometimes the best thing to do is be straightforward. If he likes you back, there's nothing to lose! If another girl likes him, don't let that interfere with your decision to talk to him -- what happens with her is between them, not you! If you're friends, it might make things awkward for a little while, but it also might turn into something great. And if you're friends, it won't be awkward to ask him for his email since you already talk to each other!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 5/25/2012 10:57:54 PM

****MOD MOD MOD****
Ok so there is this guy that I like (never hear that huh) and we used to talk in class but then our seating chart changed and we don't sit next to each other anymore and now we never talk either. The school year is pretty much over but I still see him at church but I don't know what to do since I want to talk to him again but I wouldn't know what to say or anything. (if that makes any sense) so yeah Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you want to talk to him at church, there's no reason not to! Just because you don't sit next to each other anymore doesn't mean you don't have to stop talking! Just talk about your summer plans, or school, or TV ... if you pick a familiar topic, it won't be awkward! Good luck!

Meghan D.

by imposible2 on 5/25/2012 10:48:18 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD*
The guy i like usually calls me by may last name. Does that mean anything? Now he calls me by my first name. Does that mean anything?

Hey girl,

It might not mean anything, but if it bothers you to be called by your last name, you could ask him to call you your first name!

Meghan D.

by alison99 on 5/25/2012 10:43:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so you most likely have a gazillion questions like this. Do you honestly think that I should confess to my crush on the last day of school.
1.) I kind of think he likes me. That's why I started crushing on him.
2.) There's one hour of school that day.
3.) If I get rejected it doesn't matter. Summer's here and I can move on by then.
4.) Right now, I really do not care who knows who I like. There's five girls who know right now. Whoopie. Not all of them are close.
5.) I have been planning this for a month now.
6.) Some stuff happened between us at school. So before I was doubting that I liked him. Now I AM POSITIVE I like him.
Bad things-the only one I know of is that his friend might like me and Im doubting it. But if he's like me, friends come first. Another is he turns me down and I'm heart broken for a month. Or two or one week. Idk
Please help!

Hey girl,

It sounds like you've already decided, so if you've considered all the options, there's no harm in telling him! If his friend likes you, that's between them, so don't let that affect your decision to talk to him about your feelings!

Meghan D.

by Gabriella123 on 5/25/2012 10:17:45 PM

I feel bad for everyone who comments on their BGFs. Every guy I've ever liked was either one of my best friends, didn't know who I was, or liked someone else. I feel for ya'll ! <3333

by kenzi143 on 5/25/2012 9:13:26 PM

MODMODMOD!
Hi! Ok, quick Q here. There are 8 1/2 days of school left, and me and my crush are getting to be pretty close. I'm pretty sure he likes me, like, he touches me longer than necessary, talks to me alot, hangs around me alot, etc. That, or he likes me as a friend. How do you tell?
But anyway, we're going into highschool in August, and I don't know how many classes we're gonna have together. The dance is coming up, so I'm not neccessarily gonna ask him, but I'm gonna see if he's going and suggest hanging out a little once we're there. I really want to stay in touch with him over the summer, because I really like our friendship/his company. If the opportunity arrises, do you think it would be ok for me to casually suggest exchanging emails with him, or too much since I dont know if he likes me? If its ok, what would be the easiest way to do so?
Sorry, that was longer than I thought it would be, but I really appreciate the advice! Laughing

hey! Yeah I totally think that'd be ok Smile Just ask for his email and say you wanna keep in touch this summer. Keep it simple and stress free Smile

Helen S.

by uni301 on 5/25/2012 7:58:39 PM

mod
so i rly like this 1 guy. hes a year older than me and graduating this year. i want him 2 sign my yearbook. i rly wanna talk 2 him and find out if he likes me back (my friend is pretty sure he does) and then get his #. we wont b goin 2 the same hs. i rly wanna c if he likes me. he is also almost always round his friends, and i get intimidated and shy when their around. i get shy round him. i see him 3-4 times a day. so i think my question is...
how can i casually get him 2 sign my yearbook? and how can i figure out if he likes me?

hey! just walk up to him and say, "sign my yearbook?" It doesn't have to be a huge deal. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.