9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Is a long-distance relationship worth it?

Crazy for each other, but not the distance? Find out if you should stick it out or move on...

Hey Sarah_15, periods can become irregular. See how much longer it goes on. This could just be a one time thing. If it lasts much longer the next time you're on your period I would contact the doctor. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
Ive had my period for 8 days now is this normal? Its not even like light its really heavy. Help!?!?? Lynae P.

by Sarah_12 on 8/18/2012 3:31:23 AM

I had my first period on August 2nd and it stopped on the 4th that time it was pretty light but it just came back and its really heavy. Arent periods supposed to happen only once a month? Thanks

Hey girlie! You might have just had spotting the first time (about halfway between your periods, when your hormones shift, sometimes that happens).  If it keeps happening twice a month, head to your doc and see what's up. xoxo
Kate G.

by Sarah_12 on 8/15/2012 12:38:21 PM

mod mod mod
(this happened yesterday but i didnt want to tell anyone) anyways.....
Me and my BF were at the park on a romantic walk and he said he really likes me and he wants to be closer and kiss and stuff like that. I didnt know what to do so i was like ok sure then i was like oh did u hear about..... And i changed the subject. We are going on another date 2 days from now and im scared hes going to kiss me and im going to like mess up at kissing and make him not like me anymore. How do i tell him im not ready to kiss yet? Thanks

Hey chica! Let him know that you like him, but you just aren't ready to kiss yet.  Tell him that you are nervous and would like to wait a little while.  When you do want to kiss him (or another boy later on), don't worry about messing up.  Kissing is a pretty natural thing, so even though it might be a little awkward at first, quick kisses are easy and fun.  Until you're ready, just be honest with your BF.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah_12 on 8/15/2012 4:09:51 AM

to all of you girls who have boyfriend problems or you're insecure or whatever problem you have I'm not at therapist or a counselor but i can tell you honestly just follow your heart and do what YOU feel is right not what anyone else thinks your own opinion because it's your life and even if your backs against the wall and nobody it feels like nobody else believes in you i do so follow your heart and acheive what God meant for you to

by nique21181 on 7/23/2012 5:06:16 PM

Lately, my BF has seemed to like me a lot more. He has been hanging out with me a lot more, talking to me, complementing me, etc. I guess I kind of like it, but why does he seem to like me a lot more now?

Hey! maybe as he gets to know you he likes you more and more Smile congrats girl!

Helen S.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/4/2012 8:48:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
i need major help!
okay so last year there was this guy i REALLY liked but then he moved away...not to far...but not in my city. I got over him but he just came back for a semi formal last night and he huged me twice and now im crushin on him again but he goes back home today and i forgot to ask for his cell number!!!! im all depressed now cause i RLLY wish he was still here!!! all my friends think he likes me too!! what should i do?!?!?!thanks.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

If you don't have his cell number, why not add him on Facebook (if you're old enough) or email him? You could also try finding his new house phone number in the yellow pages.

Meghan D.

by katiegurll;) on 6/2/2012 5:18:30 PM

Hey Makeup Artist #1, get him to make his Facebook again. You said he deleted it because he never logged on, but now he has a reason to sign on. You guys can always text, email and web chat. It's kinda old fashioned but sending letters is also fun. Hope this helps! Xoxo

matt is my bf/true love
we are staring hs this year
he has a tablet you can et apps on and i have an ipod touch
ok so my dad works in the oilfeilds so we move around quiet frequently (just going to wherever the work is) and we might be moving back to Ca, (now we're in La)which is great because thats where all my friends are... but since ive lived here ive made a few besties who of which i will mis but i no for a fact we can stay in touch. But i have also begun a relationship and i am in love with my boyfriend... ive never felt this way with a guy. i would be fine with skyping or txting and calling but neither of us have a phone, he deleted his fb b/c he never used it and there is no way to even get in touch throughout summer. im so scared that if we do eventually move (estimated in a year or 2) that i wont be able to have a long distance relationship. im scared
is there any other ways you can think of to keep in touch
thankyou <3 Lynae P.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 6/2/2012 3:35:39 PM

MOD!!!
I have found the perfect guy for me (: (but he lives 10 hours away in my hometown)..and well, it was an instant connection and we def. have chemistry!! Anyways, we are pretty much together but not quite yet official. I am 17, he is 15, but we are 1 and half years apart. You think that will be a big deal? The only thing is I graduate in a year and he has 3 more. /: That small of age difference doesn't matter, right?
Thanks for your imput. He means the world to me.♥

Hey Girl!

I'm glad you found a great guy! Do you best to make it work, why not? Long distance relationships can be tough, but you never know, it may work out! Try and see, if you don't you'll never know.

SarahO.

by faith1263 on 6/1/2012 3:52:35 PM

It must suck, girl, but if you love him and he loves you. Than you need to trust your heart and put you guy's relationship in fate's hands. If it works out, then good for you, you beat the odds! If you think you can do it, then do it!

by daruiz on 5/31/2012 4:57:49 PM

mod mod mod mod
I have been going out with this guy for 5 months and i love absolutely everything about him but one thing. When ever i do something good, like play really well in a softball game, instead of supporting me and being proud of me he gets really jealous and it puts him in a bad mood. its almost like he wants me to do poorly so he'll feel better about himself. i've tried talking to him about it and he said he'd stop but he didnt. what do i do?

Hey girl, honestly I think if you've already talked to him about it, have him take a break from seeing your sports games. That way some of the pressure is gone for at least a little bit. After a few games, talk to him again and see if he's comfortable with watching again.

lauren r.