16 MINUTES AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

40 MINUTES AGO The beautiful @bellathorne is taking over our Twitter for a Q&A today! Join us with #GLbella at 3pm EST ❤️ pic.twitter.com/BmszSxVHeC

AN HOUR AGO Need hair inspo? Get #BellaThorne's topknot look here: http://t.co/nh58p0vhTx

COMMENTS

Is a long-distance relationship worth it?

Crazy for each other, but not the distance? Find out if you should stick it out or move on...

So I met this guy on my field trip a month ago. Last week, I got the courage to message his friend on Facebook asking if the guy, Jake, liked me. It turns out he did, so I gave his friend my number to give to Jake on Saturday but I haven't gotten a FB message or text for 4 days. I'm scared he won't text me because if we did date, it would be long distance and wouldn't last. I don't know what to do...Do I get over him? It's just..the way he looked at me..it was so cute. We both liked each other. <3

Hey girl!

This is a tough situation! Of course, it's super hard to instantly make your feelings for someone disappear. If you don't hear from him soon, I bet he's just nervous to message you. Gather up some courage and message him yourself! No sense in waiting around to hear from him. If you message him, he'll see that you're interested and the ball will be in his court. By messaging him, you've done your part and opened it up for him to do his part. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by falisha98 on 5/30/2012 4:34:55 PM

Hey! I've been in a long distance relationship with a boy I've known for 5 years. We've been official for a while now, and if it's really a good relationship, you'll find ways to make it work. Skype is definitely a lifesaver, or if you don't have skype you can try Facetime by Apple. Sometimes the distance only makes you closerSmile

by littlemissrose on 5/29/2012 7:31:18 PM

Skype is a lifesaver for couples, I have friends who skype with their long distance bfs and they say they enjoy it and keeps them in touch. I dont know if I could do that with someone, I like when someone is physically near, but if I had to I probably would.

by luckykel on 5/29/2012 3:30:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Smile
So I've been liking this guy since maybe the beginning of the schoolyear and the year is almost over, its our last 3 weeks now! Should I fess up or let it go? The thing holding me back is his reaction and if I really do like him or not. We flirt with eachother almost everyday, our lockers are 3 away from eachother and thats a very small distance. He flirts with other girls too, but its cause he's single. If I confess my crush on him, it might make everything awkward, so IDK, should I or not? Frown Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't confess your crush right now, but I wouldn't hide it either.  When you fess up with only a few days left, it traps the person, making them feel like the need to make a decision that very second or time will run out.  I would snag his number and try to start talking to him and hanging out with him over summer, then you can let him in on your feelings in a less stressing situation.
Jordan S.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 5/28/2012 8:10:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I have a really big *B I G* crush on this guy named Dan. He calls me by this cute nickname *Mel Mel* and I call him Dan Dan. Only my bestfriend calls me Mel Mel and he doesnt have nicknames for anyone else. We have a ton in common and hes super sweet. I have told him I like him and he said he knew already, but thats as far as its got. He always puts "(:" after everyone of his texts/comments/etc... But heres the catch.. He has a ton of friends that are girls and idk if hes flirting with them too. I really like him, and i want to ask him out so bad. How do I deal? *Sorry its so long*

Hey chica,

It doesn't really matter how many girl friends he has.  If he liked any of them, he'd already be dating one, wouldn't he?  So when you think about it, they're really no obstacle to you.  Just step up the flirting with him, start to get more cuddly, and try to be around him/hang out with him more often.  How he reacts to that should be enough to gauge what he thinks of you and if he could possibly end up liking you.
Jordan S.

by Kitkatgurl44 on 5/28/2012 6:07:30 PM

Hey girlies!! Are the mods not answering your questions fast enough? or do ou just want a second opinion?
ask me! i'm the advice queen to go toSmile i'll help you with everything and anything! NO question/problem is too weird!
i would love to help youSmile just comment on my advice queen page!

-xoxoxo

AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:10:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i,m 10 and i,m 5"00 foot tall, so i,m SUPER tall for my age, so sometimes clothes are to "short" for me and womens don't fit, so i was woundring if you know some kid stores that have a place for tall kids, or some good places for my higeht thanks a bunch!!

OXOXOXOX Emma!

by emma2112 on 5/27/2012 11:12:23 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/27/2012 8:43:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, me and my boyfriend are dating for the 2nd time, and we really like eachother. We may even love eachother. But the problem is, he lives in Maryland & I live in Virginia! I go to MD every other weekend, but I don't see him often. We talk all the time, sometimes for days straight. But last time we dated, he cheated. We've both changed alot, and I don't think he'll do it again, but should I stay in the relationship? :/ , please respond asap

Hey babe,

Trust is a major part of any relationship. There's no guarantee he will or won't cheat again, but do you think you'll be able to trust him again eventually? If the answer to that is no, it might not be worth spending the time and effort on a long distance relationship. If you can't trust that he won't make a move when you're not there, it might be more worry and stress than it's worth <3 But if you love him and you think you really want to make it work, stick with it. Like you said, you're older now and you've both grown up a bit - so if you think that change was enough and he respects you enough not to do it again, give it a try <3
Lauren C.

by Symphoni789 on 5/27/2012 11:47:16 AM

My bf dumped me about 3 months ago. (we're both in middle school btw) We were really good friends before we started going out, so that's why it worked out. After a week on dating him, he dumped me through a note! I'm not over him, but I'm positive that he's over me. I love him, and he doesn't feel the same way! Well, things have been soooooooo awkward between us now. I want to be friends again, but we don't talk anymore, and every time I text him, he doesn't respond! What are some things I can say or do so we're friends again? Please respond asap cuz school's almost out!

Hey girlie,

I think the best way to handle this is NOT come on too strong. Don't text too often if he doesn't want to text and don't beg him to stay friends. Instead, walk with your head held high in school and treat him like normal - talk to him if you have something to say. Don't feel awkward, avoid him, or get too nervous - treat him like any other friend. If you're relaxed and talk to him casually, he'll take the cue and probably calm down too. But you can't force him to be friends post-breakup - sometimes, people just don't want to stay friends, or they're not good at separating "friend" from "girlfriend." If he doesn't seem interested, unfortunately the best thing to do is close this chapter in your life and walk away <3
Lauren C.