12 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

12 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

13 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Our favorite artists sing for the soldiers!

Let's hear it for the troops -- concert style!

I liked Paramore's performance the best.

by otter77 on 5/29/2012 4:04:53 PM

My sisters are soldiers and we had a nice memorial day with them yesterdaySmile

by rileytibbles on 5/29/2012 11:54:03 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/28/2012 4:27:15 PM

I liked Katy Perry's and Nicki Minaj's performance best.

by supersingershannon on 5/28/2012 4:14:23 PM

You forgot one very VERY important song on there. It's called 'American Soldier' by Toby Keith. It is the most saddest video I think I have ever seen. Thank you to all those soldiers out there that died for us and our country. I watched Pearl Harbor and couldn't help but cry because we don't know how fortunate we are to have all those wonderful soldiers out there fighting for us. Just thanks to all those who are out there now and we will remember you all to all the ones that have died. God bless you.
All my love and appreciation,
DancingQueen9812

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/28/2012 4:03:50 PM

i just want to thank all of the soldiers who fought/are fighting for us.

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:02:23 PM

The one with Nicki and Katy was umm...different. What was up with Nicki's dress and hair? For the first time I have ever seen her, Katy was dressed approprietly for the occasion. Wow. Kelly G.

by Taylorbb77 on 5/28/2012 2:55:07 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 5/28/2012 2:38:01 PM

what da heck is up with Nicki's wig?

by vintagedress0612 on 5/28/2012 2:36:58 PM

go Nicki and Katy Perry. They just make like the best songs. There are two songs and vid not mentioned on here:
Your Side Of The Bed-Trey Songz (watch the vid, its super sad. His wife was in the military)
Toy Soldier-Keri Hilson (just listen to the song)
toodles!