AN HOUR AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

1 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

2 HOURS AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

Our favorite artists sing for the soldiers!

Let's hear it for the troops -- concert style!

Defidently Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj

by MPM on 5/28/2012 1:38:37 PM

Crap! I'm so upset my computer can't play vids. I would sooooooooo watch those. Especially the one with Katy and Nicki Minaj and Paramore. Frown Thank you to all of the fallen soldiers who risked their own lives to protect us. We truly appreciate you and thank you to the soldiers that are fighting right now. We appreciate you guys oh so much. Thank you!

Happy Memorial Day! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 5/28/2012 12:54:17 PM

LOL for that last video it says "Nick Minaj" instead of "Nicki Minaj"! ;)

by Bobalina on 5/28/2012 12:46:09 PM

is it wrong that nicki's wig reminds me of dora.....

by red716 on 5/28/2012 12:25:18 PM

Ok, so I am invited to my friends sisters birthday party, (she is turning 1) yes she is a baby! I do NOT know where to shop for baby toys! i looked through my old baby stuff, and all I found was clothes! so all I need is toys. can you please help me? thanks a BUNCH

Hey babe,

How cute! Since it's your friend's sister, I'm sure she doesn't expect you to get too much - after all, she's not your sister! I'll bet that those clothes will be just fine. If you still feel like she needs more, try asking your mom if she has some of your old toys stored away somewhere else. If not, most chain stores like Target will have a good selection of baby toys. Or just get her a cute, small stuffed animal, which you could get just about anywhere!
Kelly G.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/28/2012 12:06:39 PM

Hi girls!
We all have those moments where you want someone there for you about anything!
"Dear Sara.." is the PERFECT club for everyone that has questions that they want answered FAST! Any questions about anything are accepted and gladly answered to the best of our ability. So excited for us to be there for each other Smile

by rellim on 5/28/2012 11:54:15 AM

OOOH! That is soooo mice of them! i SAW A PICTURE OF Katy Perry performing for soldiers i a cute flag dress! It was cool!

by teampeetapercy on 5/28/2012 11:42:02 AM

I want to go to the highschool of my dreams and im all late about it. Its really expensive n my mom doesnt know. I asked if we can go see the school but she has to see tuition. How do I convinc her?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, your mom does eventually have to see the tuition. If it's expensive, try talking to your mom about possible scholarships you could apply for that will help make the money sitch a little easier on her. Offering to help her out will show that you're willing to work harder in exchange for this school. If she still says no, try to be understanding and make sure that whatever high school you go to, you still put your best effort into. You will get out of it however much you put into it!
Kelly G.

by *gingerforev* on 5/28/2012 11:22:55 AM

They all are great songs. I like "Red High" best.

If you're looking for any good books to read that have a specific genre, or simply any good book, join my Book Recommendation Club.

by olivia192000 on 5/28/2012 4:27:27 AM

What is your fave class in school?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!