2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

4 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

COMMENTS

Our favorite artists sing for the soldiers!

Let's hear it for the troops -- concert style!

I liked Paramore's performance the best.

by otter77 on 5/29/2012 4:04:53 PM

My sisters are soldiers and we had a nice memorial day with them yesterdaySmile

by rileytibbles on 5/29/2012 11:54:03 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/28/2012 4:27:15 PM

I liked Katy Perry's and Nicki Minaj's performance best.

by supersingershannon on 5/28/2012 4:14:23 PM

You forgot one very VERY important song on there. It's called 'American Soldier' by Toby Keith. It is the most saddest video I think I have ever seen. Thank you to all those soldiers out there that died for us and our country. I watched Pearl Harbor and couldn't help but cry because we don't know how fortunate we are to have all those wonderful soldiers out there fighting for us. Just thanks to all those who are out there now and we will remember you all to all the ones that have died. God bless you.
All my love and appreciation,
DancingQueen9812

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/28/2012 4:03:50 PM

i just want to thank all of the soldiers who fought/are fighting for us.

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:02:23 PM

The one with Nicki and Katy was umm...different. What was up with Nicki's dress and hair? For the first time I have ever seen her, Katy was dressed approprietly for the occasion. Wow. Kelly G.

by Taylorbb77 on 5/28/2012 2:55:07 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 5/28/2012 2:38:01 PM

what da heck is up with Nicki's wig?

by vintagedress0612 on 5/28/2012 2:36:58 PM

go Nicki and Katy Perry. They just make like the best songs. There are two songs and vid not mentioned on here:
Your Side Of The Bed-Trey Songz (watch the vid, its super sad. His wife was in the military)
Toy Soldier-Keri Hilson (just listen to the song)
toodles!

by briana13 on 5/28/2012 2:24:37 PM

Defidently Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj

by MPM on 5/28/2012 1:38:37 PM

Crap! I'm so upset my computer can't play vids. I would sooooooooo watch those. Especially the one with Katy and Nicki Minaj and Paramore. Frown Thank you to all of the fallen soldiers who risked their own lives to protect us. We truly appreciate you and thank you to the soldiers that are fighting right now. We appreciate you guys oh so much. Thank you!

Happy Memorial Day! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 5/28/2012 12:54:17 PM

LOL for that last video it says "Nick Minaj" instead of "Nicki Minaj"! ;)

by Bobalina on 5/28/2012 12:46:09 PM

is it wrong that nicki's wig reminds me of dora.....

by red716 on 5/28/2012 12:25:18 PM

Ok, so I am invited to my friends sisters birthday party, (she is turning 1) yes she is a baby! I do NOT know where to shop for baby toys! i looked through my old baby stuff, and all I found was clothes! so all I need is toys. can you please help me? thanks a BUNCH
-Kaley

Hey babe,

How cute! Since it's your friend's sister, I'm sure she doesn't expect you to get too much - after all, she's not your sister! I'll bet that those clothes will be just fine. If you still feel like she needs more, try asking your mom if she has some of your old toys stored away somewhere else. If not, most chain stores like Target will have a good selection of baby toys. Or just get her a cute, small stuffed animal, which you could get just about anywhere!
Kelly G.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/28/2012 12:06:39 PM

Hi girls!
We all have those moments where you want someone there for you about anything!
"Dear Sara.." is the PERFECT club for everyone that has questions that they want answered FAST! Any questions about anything are accepted and gladly answered to the best of our ability. So excited for us to be there for each other Smile

by rellim on 5/28/2012 11:54:15 AM

OOOH! That is soooo mice of them! i SAW A PICTURE OF Katy Perry performing for soldiers i a cute flag dress! It was cool!

by teampeetapercy on 5/28/2012 11:42:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I want to go to the highschool of my dreams and im all late about it. Its really expensive n my mom doesnt know. I asked if we can go see the school but she has to see tuition. How do I convinc her?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, your mom does eventually have to see the tuition. If it's expensive, try talking to your mom about possible scholarships you could apply for that will help make the money sitch a little easier on her. Offering to help her out will show that you're willing to work harder in exchange for this school. If she still says no, try to be understanding and make sure that whatever high school you go to, you still put your best effort into. You will get out of it however much you put into it!
Kelly G.

by *gingerforev* on 5/28/2012 11:22:55 AM

They all are great songs. I like "Red High" best.

If you're looking for any good books to read that have a specific genre, or simply any good book, join my Book Recommendation Club.

by olivia192000 on 5/28/2012 4:27:27 AM