10 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

13 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

14 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

25 under $25! Score a summer wardrobe for a steal

We’ve scoured the shops for tees, shorts, skirts and sandals that you can score for practically pennies!

mod mod mod
for this year im going to middle school and i want a cute kinda big pencil bag since im gonna have a ton of pencils and pens to carry around and a lot of that stuff. i live near miami so i might be able to find one there but my parents wouldnt drive me. oh and it has to be kinda cheap. help!

Hey girl!

There are tons of options at stores like Target or WalMart and they'll be cheap. You could also make one out of brightly colored or patterned duct tape.

Rachael A.

by fiafia17 on 8/6/2012 10:43:36 AM

im totally addicted to flip flops and wont wear anything else in the summer! i need durable flips that wont wear out after one use. (BTW those foam sorta ones that are $5 and under are sooooo cheap those ones are terrible help me find cute rubber one possibly)

Hey girl!

My personal fave rubber flip flops are Havaianas. They're a little more expensive for flip flops (usually $20-$25) but I promise they'll last you for multiple summers. They come in amazing colors, are very comfortable, and don't rub your toes or cause blisters.
Rachael A.

by loppyears12 on 6/29/2012 3:33:37 PM

modmodmod
i have a pair of short cowboy boots and have no idea how to pair them any ideas?

Hey girl!

There are tons of things to wear with them! You could pair them with a summer dress, a skirt, or shorts. Really anything!

SarahO.

by natbe99 on 6/1/2012 3:17:13 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I'm on a tight budget (who isn't?) and I thought right now would be a good time to buy a cheap prom dress for next year, but I don't know where to go. HELP! Simple is my style if that helps. Thanks for your time in advance!
P.S. I'm in Smyrna, TN which is near Nashville.

Hey girl,

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the stores around there. Are there any department stores in your mall that you could check out? Sometimes those are cheaper than the specialty shops. You can also try some stores online! Good luck.
Kelly G.

by missnickib on 6/1/2012 2:49:30 PM

I almost bought a pair of lace glasses just like the Lace Print Sunglasses!!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/31/2012 8:07:54 AM

hahah @red716
honey, there are 25, it says 1 out of 24 but it counts the first one, and 24+1+25.

by legallyginger12345 on 5/30/2012 3:05:40 PM

all of the stuff here is my style! i love it <3

by tswiftluver13 on 5/30/2012 1:21:21 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I HAVE NO CLOTHES!!! I recently went through a growth spurt and now all of my clothes are too big or too small. The problem is my parents make me buy all my own clothes because they think i have enough. I literally have one pair of pants, five shirts and a couple dresses from christmas and easter. I need shorts and skirts for summer but i dont have any money. I spent it all on a class that trained me to become a lifeguard. When i went to get hired at the city pool (the only pool that will hire a fourteen year old) they had already hired for the summer. I am on a waiting list but i dont think it will pan out. I dont think its fair that i have to wear a bra a cup size too small and have no shorts or tank tops when it is 80+ degrees out. What can i do?

Hey girl!

This sounds like a sticky situation. It doesn't sound like you're being unreasonable. Bring your parents into your room and show them how many pieces of clothing actually fit you. Maybe if they see how silly you look in your ill-fitting clothes, they'll buy you a few new things. Since you used your own money to pay for your lifeguarding class, it should prove to your parents that you made a solid effort to prepare for a job. Plus, if you calmly reason with them, they're more likely to see your points. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by alicia1998 on 5/30/2012 11:36:38 AM

i like the lace skirt
i dont like tribal print tho

by legallyginger12345 on 5/30/2012 9:41:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
PLEASE HELP! Summer is just now starting, and I only have 2 bathing suits! I'm pretty small (I'm 12) so none of the bathing suits fit me well, but if I get an XS they are better. The problem? I looked at American Eagle, Target, and tons of other stores, but they are completely SOLD OUT of extra smalls. One of my bathing suits I already have is too big, the other, too small. I need one that fits me, I go to the pool almost every day at my country club. Are there any stores that run small and are affordable and cute (and age appropriate?)??
My mom doesn't really want me to wear a string bikini, and if I do, it has to be a more modest one.
Thank you so much and please reply fast, this is urgent!!!

Hey girl,

Try looking online! Stores like Delias have a selection of bathing suits online. You can also try stores that are sold out in store. If you go to Target online, they might have a better selection of sizes. Good luck!
Kelly G.