14 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

15 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

16 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Concentrate! GL's Study for Finals playlist

Hit the books, turn up the tunes and ace those finals, girlies!

<3 <3 <3 <3 CALLING ALL MUSIC LOVERS!!!<3 <3 <3 <3

If you love music then you should join the club "We <3 MUSIC"!! i'm the Vice President and there are still positions open!!
This club is for anyone who loves any type of musicSmile!!

ThanksSmile - <3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 5/28/2012 4:27:32 PM

MODMODMOD!
Do you have any makeup tutorials or ideas on here using tinted moisturizer on GL?

Hey girl,

Here are a couple posts that include info on tinted moisturizers, and you can find more beauty tips and recommendations on our beauty channel! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/30/3-Drugstore-Moisturizers.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/04/Get-a-gorge-spring-glow.aspx

Meghan D.

by vintage50 on 5/25/2012 11:25:41 PM

MOD
I am getting my hair cut tomorrow rite now my hair is about 3-4 inches past my shoulder and I want something new. I am starting up dance again (A LOT) and so it can't be TOO short (i nedd it to be put into a bun at least) and also summer IS here so I need something NOT TOO HOT. And I'm 4' 8'' and 90 pounds so I am not super skinny but I am kinda petite right now so long hair makes me look nubby, chubby, and makes me look short.

Hey girl,

If you're not sure what to do with your hair, ask the stylist what they think will look best on you for your face shape and body. Since they are professionals and can see you in person, stylists have the best recommendations to fit your hair needs. Good luck and happy haircut!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 5/25/2012 11:23:32 PM

Mod mod mod mod
I know alot of people like pop/country stuff but I know some of us would really appreciate it if there was more rock/punk or just more of a variety of music and styles shown on GL. I really love GL but I kind of get tired of seeing the same things like Taylor Swift. I think it would be great to broaden the horizons and engage girls of all types.

Hey girl,

We will definitely take that into consideration, thanks for your feedback! We want to entertain all of our readers Smile

Meghan D.

by awtechnofish on 5/25/2012 9:21:11 PM

Final exam from fish hooks

by Promqueen105 on 5/25/2012 8:32:06 PM

SO nervous for my science exam... I hope everyone does/did well on theirs!!! <3

by kenzi143 on 5/25/2012 8:24:52 PM

Queen!!!!! yeah, i'm kinda weird cuz i like old music, but whatever

by MERCURY4EVER on 5/25/2012 8:18:34 PM

i'm done with finals and school! yay!!! finals were super easy i didn't even have to studySmile lucky me!

by Alykat18 on 5/25/2012 7:03:36 PM

Where I live school isn't out until JUNE 29. Sooooo unfair!

by FrenchRose on 5/25/2012 6:39:19 PM

Cool! Smile My mom won't let me listen to music while I study...she said it "takes away your attention" -__-

by Princess Keziyah on 5/25/2012 6:34:33 PM