2 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

4 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

4 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Is One Direction's summer tour really worth it?

Looks like we're in for one H-O-T summer...

No offence, but I can't stand 'em. Mindless Behavior is where it's at!!! They got a new movie and TV show coming out soon!!!

by juicypeach09 on 8/16/2012 7:59:06 PM

I the last for days of my life have revolved around them. I don't know what my BFF did to me! I love Liam and "Up All Night!"

by Doodle600 on 7/11/2012 6:01:44 PM

One Direction is so hot!

by polkadot2312 on 6/15/2012 3:21:15 PM

I REALLY wish i could go to one of the shows! But even the lawn seats are WAY too much money!! :''( I LOVE them soooooo much!

by phelpspug on 6/14/2012 2:47:15 PM

I have no doubt in my mind that they are DEFINITELY worth seeing. Watching this LIVE tour online is amazing in itself, I can't help but cry every time they show a few of the fans in the crowd dancing and crying. I definitely got my tickets for 2013 and I can't wait to see them! I always keep this hope that maybe I'll get a chance to meet them, and anyone who's going to their concert or even just sits at home dreaming about getting the opportunity to see them LIVE and meet them, NEVER GIVE UP. <3

by jessicaop on 6/8/2012 1:53:40 PM

Dear harry styles,
I love you so very much. You are the cutest thing ever!

-Adri styles

by adricastaing16 on 6/6/2012 7:03:10 PM

well I must say. I'm so proud of my boys. Smile I really really really really want to see them in concert. I think my favorite song is Stand Up.

Directioner 4 life!

by mschultz8 on 6/1/2012 2:17:19 PM

I HATE 1D!

Just kidding!

by Effervescent on 5/31/2012 8:31:31 PM

I wanted to go and it was really close too since I live in New Jersey. But it was too expensive- even for the seats ALL the way in the back Frown I'll have to wait for next time.

by marym320 on 5/31/2012 6:16:40 PM

Niall, even though you probably aren't seeing this, I just want to say that I love you.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/28/2012 6:18:27 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.