4 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

7 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

9 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

7 real girl rules for rocking that summer fling thing

Readers share their dos ‘n’ don’ts for a sweet romance…

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by GreysonChance13 on 6/15/2012 12:59:12 PM

MOD MOD
Ok. So I've had a major crush on this guy in my grade for awhile. The problem is we almost never speak to each other, despite the fact that we have 6 out of 9 classes together. However, I occasionally catch him looking at me, then averting eye contact when he notices that I caught him (and vice versa- sometimes I'm the one staring Smile ). Another thing is that we are both extremely into similar topics (i.e. hockey, seemingly the only fans in the entire school)- so much so that friends who don't even know I like him say that we would make the prefect couple. So, first of all, do you think I have a chance, and he is slightly interested? And second, will he catch on the people think we should be a couple?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Your best bet is just to start talking to him! You can't start a relationship based on facts - there has to be feelings, as well! Before or after one of your classes with him, strike up a convo about any of the things you have in common. Once you get talking, the rest will be easy peasy and you'll know for sure if the rumors are true that you'd make a good couple.
Kelly G.

by MartialArtsGirl on 6/15/2012 12:50:12 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by isabelle0524 on 6/14/2012 11:48:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a crush on a boy lets say his name is George. So George I think has a crush on me, but we only see each other at swim lessons on Monday. There is only 2 more lessons so I need a way to keep in touch. But George is awesome!! He plays piano(so do I!!Smile) he is REALLY smart!!! And he is really cute!!! Thank you MODS!!

Hey girl,

Why not invite him to a group hangout? Or ask for his #? Or invite him to practice swimming or piano sometime? Ask what his summer plans are

good luck,

simone s.
simone s.

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 6/14/2012 8:48:09 AM

Mod
I have never ever had a crush. I don't even know what it feels like to like boys. I'm going into eighth grade after the summer, so I feel like I should have experienced a crush by now! But I still don't know how to crush on boys! Is that OK?

Hey babe,

That's completely okay!  It's normal to be more selective about your crushes (which is why you haven't had) just as much as it's normal to be boy crazy.
Jordan S.

by agathachristiebooks on 6/13/2012 8:45:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i've liked the same guy for a little over a year and he rarely texts me and only talks to me in person. And since it's summer we don't talk at all. We aren't really friends either (he wouldn't ask me to hang out). I want him to know how I feel so I can get over him because I'm almost positive he doesn't like me back and I don't want to keep wasting my time. I just don't know if I should tell him because I'm not good with serious stuff and neither is he.

Hey girl!

If you're pretty sure he doesn't like you back and you're not going to see him all summer, maybe you should move on. Focus on your plans for summer and hang out with your friends and family a lot to keep you distracted. Don't worry, there are plenty of great guys out there you WILL like you back too.
Rachael A.

by freshh123 on 6/11/2012 1:12:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a thing with a guy at my school, we flirt all the time and both like each other, but at the end of the week, school will be over. I still want to hang out with him over the summer and I have his number, but I don't know how to get him to ask me out before schools out or if I should just text him over the summer?

Hey girl,

Are you allowed to date, and will you be able to see him over the summer? If you are and want to tell him, you could hang out while you're on break! If not, you could just stay friends over the summer and see what happens when you get back to school Smile

Meghan D.

by dancedancedancee on 6/8/2012 9:59:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod
ok, so i reallly like this guy...John K. and he's in almost every class i have and he just won the american legion award at my school..so now i like him even more! A bout a month ago i had my friend tell him i like him. He said he just wants to be really good friends with me first and he doesnt want a girlfriend right now...ok ur prob thinking that i should go and become bffs with him but heres the problem. i just fount out that the same friend likes him too, plus another girl, but my friend and him are really good friends...idk what to do....he is smart, funny, and really nice to everybody
p.s- she doesnt know i know she likes him...what should i do HELP ME PLEASE I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM AND ALL MY FRIENDS SAY WE WUD ME CUTE TOGETHER... i need to get the guy and keep my friend but how?

Hey girl,

If he doesn't like you, is it really worth losing your friend? She probably feels the same way you do! If both of you agree to move on since your friendship is more important, it's fair to both of you and you can stay friends. There will be plenty more guys down the road, so enjoy your friendship and freedom!

Meghan D.

by divasa on 6/8/2012 7:14:00 PM

Mod
My friend said that she read online that guys are less likely to date a girl of she has braces, 'cause kissing is uncomfortable...and I have braces. Is this true?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Believe it or not, kissing with braces is possible. You may have to be a bit more careful so that he doesn't get pinched, but trust me, it doesn't make that much of a difference. No worries! Besides, if a guy doesn't want to kiss you just because you have braces, he's not worth even a peck!
Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 6/8/2012 2:32:23 PM

MOD   I like this guy and he likes me we always hang out and talk at the pool text most of the day and he calls me at night and his younger brother was talking to me and said his brother is too shy to ask me out and he said he probably wants me to make the first move since his brother is shy. But what is a first move? I know he likes me since he told me but idk what to do as a first move!

Hey girl!

Have you tried telling him that you like him too? Maybe he's unsure, which makes him even more hesitant to make the first move. If he knows he won't be rejected, then maybe he'll make a move. Next time you're hanging out, just do something to show him you really care. Just a hug or a cute nudge on his arm will show your interest.
Rachael A.