8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

7 real girl rules for rocking that summer fling thing

Readers share their dos ‘n’ don’ts for a sweet romance…

ok so i get tht mods get to awnser all the questions, but how do you get to be one ? can anyone be one, or just the magaziene people?

Hey babe,

Generally mods are only girls who work for the magazine, but there's a link for you to read up more about it!

Jordan S.

by jillybean1998 on 6/6/2012 6:10:43 PM

Need advice?? well im always willing to help! Smile

by cc-time on 6/5/2012 10:01:19 AM

Is it true that guys dont like girls that are taller than them? I am taller than almost every guy in my class, they say they would date me but im too tall! Will they ever catch up?

by ihinkeldey on 6/3/2012 11:49:04 AM

hey guys! check out my site! i need some advice, answer my polls on the home page please! feel free to read my blog while you're there too Smile need advice? ask me in the comments on the site! thanks a ton girlies! imnotyouraverageteen.weebly.com

by danielle101 on 6/2/2012 10:51:17 PM

Hey sojo368, yeah I would wait until after this month. He'll probably have more free time so you guys will be able to talk and hang out. Xoxo

There was a boy in my latin class who i had a thing with. He walked me from class to my locker everyday, we really connected over the year and I was worried that over the summer our relationship would fizzle out. I gave him my number and he said he would text me this summer. He has but its been random and he takes a while to reply. (I'm talking a day or two). I know he is busy with JV basketball everyday this month but after June bball is over. Should I try and continue this relationship? HELP!!! Lynae P.

by sojo368 on 6/2/2012 12:04:17 PM

I have a crush on my bgf,and we always flirt.People always ask us if we are dating. One day my bgf's were asking him who he liked and he didn't say .when I asked if it was a popular,or not he said that I'm the only girl he would talk to (the others are kinda rude) that isn't a popular(a.k.a the.mean girls) so I asked him again and he said popular . There are about 15 of them in my class, but the first on I said he said that's who he liked and to not tell anyone. I was confused because he never talks to or about her(I'm not a stalker I always sitnext. To him in class. coincidence?)He still flirted with me and I saw him talking to his friends and pointing at me(trying to be discreet,but he is really bad about it)And he still flirts with me. What I want to know is if you think he likes me,the girl or neither? Thanks.

Hey girl,

If he says he likes the other girl, you should probably believe him -- whether or not it's true, it means he's not ready for a relationship with you right now. Stay friends with him for now, you never know what will happen in the future!

Meghan D.

by Yzzy518 on 6/2/2012 12:44:41 AM

My summer love rule is that both people should be on the same page as to how serious it is. I think this is so important because last summer my friend had been seeing this guy for about the last month of summer, and she thought it was really serious and would continue into the school year, but he ended up telling her he was too busy for a girlfriend and had never intended it to last past summer.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 3:38:41 PM

So a guy kinda played me... He flirted with me and made me believe that he liked me.. well it turns out he does this to many girls. I just thought i was special ya know? He just wants to be friends. I liked him for quite sometime *and you know how you always have some crush quiz thing.. I filled ti out and every time it send he was flirting. Also, my friends said we acted so cute together. I'm just a little broken and depressed. My friends say give it sometime and he will come around. And honestly, I cant wait much longer.
PS: I started to cry while writing this. Cry
Please HELP & Sorry its so long.

Hey Girl,

some guys (and girls!) just like the fun of flirting. Summer is coming up and I'm sure you'll find a better guy who saves his flirty words just for you.

xoxo
simone s.

by Kitkatgurl44 on 5/31/2012 4:29:17 PM

@boypolar:I don't think that's weird, a lot of my friends like people they wish they knew better. Unless you mean that you saw some random guy somewhere and now you like him... then I don't think I can help you. I guess I don't understand the question...

by Fly1213 on 5/30/2012 4:42:28 PM

So my best friend M's boyfriend T is my best guy friend. But yesterday we found out that T has been cheating on M! I feel so bad for her, because with Memorial Day a few days ago, she's been really sad. (Her dad died a few years ago.) I'm unbelievably angry with T. He's my BGF, so what do I do? I wanted to tell him off but I didn't want to butt into someone else's business. M is heartbroken and I don't know how to make her feel better. What should I do? Thanks (:

Hey girl!

At first, yelling at T probably seems like the best thing to do. But he isn't worth your time. Spend your energy on cheering up M. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that, so remind her what an amazing girl and friend she is. It's easy to constantly trash-talk T, but that just gives him power. Think of fun activities to do that will help M keep her mind off the situation.
Rachael A.