8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

7 real girl rules for rocking that summer fling thing

Readers share their dos ‘n’ don’ts for a sweet romance…

I dont think I would have my current bf if it werent for me being bold. I think I am the bolder more adventurous one but I dont mind because he has other great qualities.

by luckykel on 5/30/2012 11:13:25 AM

@fungirl123 and @Augie..
i dont have one either! itz okay! LOL :p

by red716 on 5/30/2012 7:48:36 AM

fungirl123, you're not alone.
#cellphoneless

by islandgirl23 on 5/30/2012 4:33:15 AM

No cell phone....

If you're looking for any good books to read that have a specific genre, or simply any good book, join my Book Recommendation Club.

by olivia192000 on 5/30/2012 3:49:28 AM

My crush is my best friends older bro...... i see him all the time but he thinks of me as a younger sister..... not having good luck with this one.... :S

by AnnaSalvatore99 on 5/30/2012 2:01:43 AM

Is it weird to like someone u don't know? I want all girls to answer me plz!!!!LUV BOYPOLAR;)

by boypolar on 5/30/2012 1:51:38 AM

Lol it's okay fungirl123 I don't have a cell phone either! Smile

by Augie on 5/30/2012 12:09:57 AM

Being bold rules. Its summer! If it doesn't work out its cool!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/29/2012 9:19:53 PM

my crush doesn't have a phone so i won't get to see or talk to him any this summer unless he magically shows up at the mall when i'm there or something lol

by Alykat18 on 5/29/2012 9:18:11 PM

The first one doesn't really help if you don't have a cell phone. LOL Tong

Sincerely,