Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

9 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

COMMENTS

This just in: Sugar makes you stupid

It might be time to toss the Oreos…at least until finals are over

We are being compared to rats because we have the same senses as them because we are mammals. If youve ever heard anyone say that dogs are smart like humans, thats why (because they have the same senses as us). Which means that if the rats were affected by sugar, so are humans.

by kelly268 on 7/4/2012 2:33:25 PM

they should try it on floride, i heard thats really bad for you and it is used in rat posineing!

by popgirl79 on 6/17/2012 10:41:33 PM

I found out last week on the radio, that sugar kills your brain cells....

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 6/7/2012 8:38:14 PM

No! That's Not Fair! Ugh! I guess I'll Stop Eating Sugar!

by doglover463 on 6/5/2012 7:31:50 PM

@ puffinlover99 and guitargirl7321

Thanks 4 explaining 2 the people who thought we were being compared 2 rats. Smile

by Neoncat on 6/2/2012 1:14:37 PM

Hey everyone if you are a girl scout or want to be or just want to see what it all about please join my Girl Scout club everyone is welcome and will have fun!!!!

by NancyDrew 1997 on 5/31/2012 11:12:19 AM

Mod
I signed up for a club and became a member....now what? What do now? Is there a website it takes me to or something? Because right after I signed up I tried clicking on the title and nothing happened...is there something wrong with my iPad?

Hey girl, I would try again on a computer just in case!

lauren r.

by Krisskatt on 5/30/2012 6:53:20 PM

Rats have very similar brains to humans, so they commonly use them to learn of health effects on humans.

by puffinlover99 on 5/30/2012 4:49:35 PM

This is bogus. It's not real. I mean it's bad for you if you consume to much high fructose corn syrup but a little is OK. And the experiment was poorly conducted also. The should have used rats for both test groups. Not mice.

by Happy_Bunnie on 5/30/2012 1:15:03 PM

guys, they're not comparing us to rats, they're using rats to simulate what would happen in our own heads, without testing something that could be dangerous on actual humans. this is how they come up with cures to diseases since scientists can't just test any idea on a human, it's illegal.

by guitargirl7321 on 5/30/2012 12:13:35 PM

For a post-workout snack, try a slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter. The protein in the PB will help repair the muscles you used while burning calories.

When it comes to gossip, where do you stand?

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.