4 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

7 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Bikini blues: Guys won't stop gawking!

I'm more developed for my age, and boys only seem to be interested in that. What do I do?

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 17 I weigh 134.2 I am average height 5'2" but I wear a size 34A bra that is too small for my age and weight and height I really want bigger boobs
My 14 year old sister is a 34D she is 5'1" and weighs 115 I don't get how she can be way smaller than me but with bigger boobs ( oh and we got our bra sizes checked at Victoria secret)
Is there any way to get them bigger I mean it is so embarrassing in the summer when all the guys think your 14 year old sister is older than you
Or is there any way I can look older? Please help me I swear if you were me you would hate being compared to your little sister too
It's so bad we have to go to different schools!

by Ooothatgirl on 6/2/2013 7:44:26 PM

I have a similar issue. I am almost 13 and my breasts are really big. Like a cup size B! Also, I have a bikini, and I can see my nipples thought since its a kid bikini without padding. What do I do about this?

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your mom about shopping for a new top that has lining in it so you'll have more protection. I'm sure she would understand if you explain the issue!

Meghan D.

by AGirl123 on 4/28/2013 12:51:21 AM

that happens

I'm only 13 and my mom always says "those guys r checking u out!" and they're like way older than me! Well, it does help boost self confidence i guess and it's better than being bullied

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:21:59 AM

I have the same problem. Its terrible. And some of my closest friends are boys and they stare too and are awkward. I have like two guy friends that don't out of 10.

by romanticbookworm13 on 8/27/2012 12:08:19 PM

Same here..at school, in my grade ive got the biggest butt and boobs and they just stare and i feel violated i guess. Theyball like me and the other girls hate me for it but i cant help it! Seems awesome, but it really isnt. Frown

by cuddlebug143 on 8/7/2012 5:55:54 PM

Hey guys, so I get crushes, like every normal girl, but unlike everyone else, no one ever likes me back. I was in love with this guy on my lacrosse team for about 6 months, but he never noticed me. Idk how to talk to guys and I'm not exactly sure how to flirt either. Does anyone have any suggestions? People tell me I'm pretty, but I need to know how to go the extra mile in that I want guys to notice me! Pleasepleaseplease help me...!!!
Xoxo, Austiyn Smile)

by DreamOfLuv on 7/16/2012 8:23:14 PM

Thats to bad but exactly what are you wearig maybe you shoupd get a tankini or a cover up and tell them to leave you alone or give hem attitude

by zania on 7/15/2012 4:24:57 AM

Whoever this happens to, call the boys out. Tell them they suck. The commodification of women's bodies in this culture is awful.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/14/2012 1:05:13 PM

Okay, so I did cheerleading in eighth grade, but didn't try out my freshman year. I wasn't sure if that was totally me yet. But now, we will have a new coach this year, and I'm thinking of trying out. The only thing that's stopping me is what people are going to think. I'm the quiet/nice/smart girl at school, and I'm not popular, but not completely at the bottom. I want to try out because I think cheerleading is fun and lets me break out of my shell. But what if people think I'm trying to get popular? Should I still try out?

Hey girl! You should definitely tryout!  Cheerleading will totally help you to break out of your shell.  If people talk, ignore it and eventually it will die down.  People usually only gossip about others if they're jealous!  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.