AN HOUR AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

Bikini blues: Guys won't stop gawking!

I'm more developed for my age, and boys only seem to be interested in that. What do I do?

MOD MOD MOD!
so i went to the bahamas and me and my sisters met these guys from indiana and they were 18 and i am 13 and one of their names were taylor and i have been having dreams about him everynight and all of them are him giving me his # and hugging me and being all lovey dovey and now i cant stop thinking about him!! please help!!!

Hey girl!

Ah yes, summer crushes. Hate to break it to you, but your chances of seeing this hottie again are pretty slim (but maybe you could go back to the Bahamas!). Summer crushes can be so memorable and amazing. There's nothing wrong with having dreams about him and reminiscing--it's something to always remember. As time passes you'll stop thinking about him (but always have the memory of him). If he knows your name, maybe he'll friend you on facebook (or you could friend him). Just be careful not to seem to pushy and annoying. Friending him on Facebook is one thing...chatting him every day is another. Sweet dreams babe! ♥

Catherine C.

by iloveonedirection on 6/25/2012 3:50:48 PM

Ugh not 23 I'm 13 oops... Epic fail

by Peacerox21 on 6/25/2012 12:36:03 PM

Ugh that happens to me I'm 23 and a 32C and have to wear Levi's supreme curve jeans ugh! I just wear board shorts over my swimsuit or boyshorts and a bandeau tankini that is a halter because it allows for more boob coverage. Guys never notice me until I wear a swimsuit too! It gets annoying but I just know they're perverted and immature and they'll gets over and that theyre not worth my time at the moment.

by Peacerox21 on 6/25/2012 12:35:39 PM

Lots of people WANT to look older think of yourself lucky and stay happy and just think how this can be a PRO not a CON.

by OrangeR on 6/23/2012 11:10:13 PM

So my BGF likes me, and i've thought about it. the real thing that bothers me though is he's being all romantic about it, saying things like "i would do anything for you," and "i would change for you,". its really creeping me out and i don't like him like that, but i also don't want to hurt his feelings. Help!

Hey girl,

If you don't like him, you need to tell him the truth -- it will only hurt him more if you lead him on and he finds out later! Tell him you like him as a friend and want to maintain your friendship, but that you're not interested in being anything more right now.

Meghan D.

by Nicole79 on 6/22/2012 6:48:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I feel bad because I haven't been on this site in like forever but I really need help...a few days ago I was raped by my bestest (guy) friend...I finally told my parents the day after (the guilt was eating me alive) and they took me to the hospital and the police were called and all that stuff..it's just that I'm scared I'm pregnant. I had to take the plan B pill but my gut feeling is just not going away...do you think it's really my gut feeling or is it my mind playing games with me...?? thank you so much<3

Hey girl,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish

you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted

adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher,

etc. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/

2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by jdizzle09 on 6/8/2012 5:56:20 PM

MOD
I feel like an option to my family. My brother has ADHD and a couple other things related to that and he's taking tons of medication for it but it doesn't really work. He's been causing so much trouble that my mom and dad (particularly my mom) are at their breaking points. It's just that they spend so much time on my brother that I'm being pushed to the side. Whatever I'm doing it's always "what about Matthew?" I can go and do almost anything and my parents only care about Matt. It makes me depressed knowing they care more about him than me. My other family tells me that they still love me but I find it hard to believe. My mom gets angry at me a lot and she's called me a variety of mean words (common ones are "ungrateful, lazy, and b*tch"). I've learned to ignore them mostly but sometimes it can make me spiral into depression. Telling my mom isn't an option. She just says I'm vying for attention and to get over myslelf. At one point about a year ago I even considered suicide!

Hey babe,

If you're still considering suicide, please please please seek professional help immediately. Check out this link: Have a serious problem to deal with? and look under the depression section. Perhaps you can talk to some of your other family members about what's going on at home, or a trusted adult like your BFF's mom. Or, talk to your dad about how your mom is hurting you like that. You need to talk to an adult who can help you with your depression.
Kelly G.

by peaceluvhappiness711 on 6/8/2012 3:55:04 PM

mod mod mod!
So i'm really tall for my age and thats all guys seem to notice about me. I am 5'8 and i'm taller than all the guys in my grade. A normal day consists of getting called "sasquatch" and "freakishly tall giant" and before i didn't let it get to me but now i don't know what to do. The guy I like a lot said to my face he won't go out with me because I am too tall. what do i do?

Hey Girl,

Believe it or not, but those guys are just insecure! Most guys wish they were taller. Soon they'll catch up to you in height and the names will stop. If you ever feel bad about it, just check out any fashion mag for reassurance that tall girls are great!

Simone S.
simone s.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 6/7/2012 3:48:02 PM

So I like think guy but I'm not sure if he likes me. Ok so sometimes he can be really sweet and nice like when someone's mean to me he's there for me and he looks really concerned and things Iike that, and I've never seen him act like that with someone else but i may just not notice. But other times he doesn't talk to me at all and acts different around me he will be like really talkitive with other girls, but isn't around me. What does this mean does he like as a friend, or does he have a crush on me, or non of the above?

Hey Girl!

I totally understand why you're super confused because it is hard to tell! If he's there for you, but ignores you around other girls he may just be looking out for you as a friend. You don't want to date someone that isn't gonna talk to you around other people anyway! It's also possible that he's just outgoing and loves talking to people!

SarahO.

by Beachlover1417 on 6/5/2012 12:55:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is irrelevant; sorry. I have a huge problem. I used to be in the same kindergarten class as this guy, then he moved that summer. In middle school we met again, and a while ago (beginning of 9th grade) we started dating. My mom used to be good friends with his mom and told me a lot that she knew about her (like his mom's first husband). Problem is I tried to tell him that I knew this stuff, but he doesn't know ANYTHING about it. I said, "i know about your mom's first husband.." and he responded with, "What..? she had a first husband?" That's when I had to pretend I was kidding. We never keep secrets or anything from each other so that we can build this relationship on trust. I don't know what to do with it and I don't want him to be mad at me later on for keeping it from him. I would talk to his mom about it, but she's always too busy to talk to. Any advice would greatly be appreciated! <3

Hey! This is really tough. I don't think you should have tried to talk to him about this to begin with, because that's his family's business, but now that you've mentioned it it would be a lie to pretend you don't know. If he brings it up again, tell the truth, but otherwise you should probably stay silent on the subject.

Helen S.