8 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

8 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

11 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Bikini blues: Guys won't stop gawking!

I'm more developed for my age, and boys only seem to be interested in that. What do I do?

I have a friend who keeps saying she is planning on wearing a thong bikini to one of our future pool parties. I could only imagine the talk that will go around when and if that happens. Part of me thinks she is serious about it.

by luckykel on 6/4/2012 2:00:19 PM

i love to dress in clothes that make me feel comfortable and pretty. EVERY GIRL DESERVES RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES. we are not objects. luckily, i am not that big in the chest, but still i like to wear swimsuits that have some coverage........because a really nice guy will love u for who u are, not your bod.

by ego4fashion on 6/3/2012 1:16:24 AM

Hey TennisGal13, I know the girls you're talking about. At your age girls are going through puberty and interested in the way their bodies are developing. Young ladies are also becoming attracted to boys and they make think the only way to get attention is to wear revealing outfits. I'm glad that you are confident and wear what makes you comfortable. It's so much better to be a leader than a follower. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Why are there sooo many sluts these dahs? There are girls at my school that come to school in shorts up to their but ad thin strap tanks soo low cut if you can walk by you can see down their tank and push-up bra. Then there are the ones that are too worried about getting dress code and do a safe slut which is when they wear tight which doesnt break leg dress code, along with a tight shirt that makes there boobs stick out which also doesnt break dresscode. It seems like these girls had no dignity and self rescpect. They dress like a prostetute or hooker and worse it that their parents must nit care. It takes skill to come to school dressed like a hoochie ma without guikt. I came to school in a kind of lowcut shirt that showed my bra, along with skinny jeans and i felt so uncomfkrtable with my boobs sticking out and showing a tiny TINY bit.
Love, Christa a.k.a. TennisGal13 Lynae P.

by TennisGal13 on 6/2/2012 3:42:22 AM

No offense ut girl you should chill because my BFG is at least like a DD if not bigger i swear she got some VERY BIG BIG BIG ONES its like craycray and she can handle it but next year at the end of the year ee have a beach day with all girls and boys and she's gonna havr to wear a bikini in front kf the boys at our school and hers are at LEAST a DD and everyone knows it and shes not that concious about it. She excepts that the size of her boobs combined is probabky bigger then the size of her head. If she can go through it i gave full faith that you can too.

by TennisGal13 on 6/2/2012 3:34:30 AM

Same storg kinda. So me and my friends were on a fieldtrip to the zoo to learn about animals and their scientific names and there was a tall, curly-haired, brunetw, hot tennage boy walking around with his not as hot or even cute friend. He was shirtless with his shirt around his neck and his pants sagging in that sexy way. We all could help running to find our friends and show him to them because he was cute and as a teenager our hormones develope and there are some things we just cant help being attracted to in a guy. Vice-versa of your situation.

by TennisGal13 on 6/2/2012 3:26:17 AM

They are guys and thats what they do. I know when I see a cute guy just with nothing on but his swimshorts, no shirt, and he has a nice body I look. So do almost all of my friends, its just what we do when we are this age. I would just cover up if you dont want them to look. I have friends who wear very revealing swimsuits and they get all the attention to.

by luckykel on 6/1/2012 9:43:24 AM

MODMODMOD:
okay so I've had my period since march and today I tried my first tampon because tomorrow I'm going to my friends pool and I have my period. It feels kind of uncomfortable, especially if I sit and I'm wondering if there's something wrong

Hey girlie,

You probably just didn't push it in far enough - no biggie! You might still be aware you're wearing a tampon (and your bod does have to adjust to it before you feel 100% comfy), but if it hurts or feels strange, you probably have to push the tampon farther in (til your fingertips are touching your body) before you push the tube to release the tampon inside. Keep practicing - you'll get it! Smile

Lauren C.

by mayaboo1998 on 5/31/2012 5:10:38 PM

@Sarah510

I don't want to start a fight but I personally think GL was only trying to help her. They NEVER tell any girl to starve herself or to not love their body. They encourage girls to love themselves. Just because you can't relate to this article and it may seem bad this may help this girl to be much more comfortable.

by bubbles3956 on 5/31/2012 3:35:10 PM

Here another tip: whenever you get a guy looking at you, put on a brave and tough face to demostrate them that you are NOT a piece of meat and that them going to you just because of your body does not makes you any happy. And if they keep looking at you tell them somethin like ''what are you looking at?!'' or talk to their moms,when they don't see,about their foolish behavior. Good luck girl!!

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 5/31/2012 2:50:17 PM

My chest is bigger than most girls my age, so i wear a nice bathing suit with a super cute cover-up over it!! Some cover-ups can get wet, so I just keep it on the whole time!! It helps Smile

by LexiLala:) on 5/31/2012 11:35:20 AM