8 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

10 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

11 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Hair and makeup tricks for sittin' pretty poolside

We’ve rounded up some fab products and quick tips to make getting ready for the pool or beach a total breeze.

Miss moderator!
I have pale skin and freckles. I love myself, but lately I've been getting somewhat insecure about my dots. They're not just around my nose, but my face has a few freckles in different places! How do I except them?

Hey girl,

Freckles are great, I wish I had more of them! Remember how cute Lindsay Lohan was with freckles? You can cover them up with foundation if you really want to, but you should accept them because they make you unique and special Smile

Meghan D.

by Effervescent on 6/1/2012 7:49:51 PM

Two Things.
I need a good straightner that is fairly cheap. Is there anywhere online that would have it?
I also have a school trip that is 2 nights and 3 days. What should I pack? (PS There is swimming, hiking, and a dance.)
Thanks! I love your magazine and you rock!

Hey girl,

Target and Ulta have a variety of straighteners for various prices, so ask the people working there to help you find one that's right for your hair! If you're going swimming and hiking, don't forget a bathing suit, sunscreen and comfortable shoes, and something cute (maybe a skirt or jeans and a cute top!) to wear to the dance. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by greenbluepurple1 on 6/1/2012 6:40:30 PM

i have the sugar lip treatment and it tastes soo good! also the mascara is amazing <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/1/2012 1:03:54 AM

murad concealer is the bomb: totally worth the price. i LOVE it.

by soccerlover99 on 6/1/2012 12:35:53 AM

cute waterproof mascara in black or brown, cheap? do u know where i can get some? thanks so much!
natalie :<)

Hey Girlie,

For low priced mascara, check out your local drug store. Their wares are typically on the less expensive side, and they are usually on sale too!! If you want to find brand-name mascara on the cheap side, try an outlet mall in your area.

simone s.

by soccerlover99 on 6/1/2012 12:31:35 AM

Everyone follow me on instagram! @raininglovex I'm almost to 100 followers(: I always follow back! Thanks so much xoxo

by fireworks1071 on 5/31/2012 9:21:18 PM

I really need some waterproof mascara! And I really need to try that hair spray, too. (: Great tips!

by teamjacob0625 on 5/31/2012 9:14:22 PM

GL... I do not have $129 to spend on makeup!!!! I love the looks but could you try to make the looks more affordable.

by stargede on 5/31/2012 8:29:30 PM

everyone i am now an advice queen so go to my profile and on the club page there is a pic of a heart click it and ask me anything! i would love to answer your questions! i'm probably older than most of you so i can use my knowledge and experience to help you out. thanks Smile

by opptop on 5/31/2012 4:49:06 PM

I dont understand that

by SoftballGirl19 on 5/31/2012 4:28:14 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!