1 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

13 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

COMMENTS

Hair and makeup tricks for sittin' pretty poolside

We’ve rounded up some fab products and quick tips to make getting ready for the pool or beach a total breeze.

yeah exactly what Gabbyw123 and nrm421! most of us can't afford spending hundreds on lipstick, booty shorts that most people can't wear to school, and other stuff!

by kpianoplayer on 5/31/2012 3:56:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
This is super-duper-extremly-highly important problem, and i was wondering if you could hide the question too cuz its kinda embarassing...the thing is im pretty sure i have lice. like my head is super itchy and has been for a few days. what do i do about it?! schools like almost out (in literally a week!), but i think i have to contact the school about it and im super embaressed to. i dont want to here all the nasty things ppl say about tht one person who has lice, and i deffinately dont want ppl knowing about it. i mean im pretty confident but this is something tht might kill me...please help!

Hey girl!

I'm sorry to hear you might have lice! First, head to your doctor or school nurse to make sure you do have lice-- it could just be a case of dry scalp!

Second, if it turns out it IS lice, your dr. will probably contact your school's nurse. But that doesn't mean anyone will have to find out-- unless YOU tell them.

Try and enjoy your last week of school and stop stressin'!

simone s.

by iheartu? on 5/31/2012 3:26:48 PM

Mod!!!!!!!!!mod!!
So I always feel super ugly when I ever see an attractive celebrity. Like when I see picture if a guy with abs I feel extremely fat or when when I see a model in a catalog I become angry at myself for not being made like that. I did cross country in the fall and I took dance once every week after the cross country season was done. What's wrong with me?

Hey girl!

Don't sweat it! Props to you for going out and running cross country, that's really hard... and dancing too? Dang, girl! Everyone's body is made differently- girls probably look at you and get jealous just like you looking at these models! Nothing is wrong with you! Just keep exercising and eating right and you have nothing to worry about. Get in front of the mirror and pick three things you like about your body- don't think about the things you don't like, just the things you do! It'll make it a lot better if you can(:

Tess M.

by Icecreamluver on 5/31/2012 10:47:40 AM

guys ahhaha calm down it's not that expensive...it's so worth it i have both of those things: worth every cent!!!!
there's a difference between cost and worth!!!

by legallyginger12345 on 5/31/2012 10:39:09 AM

Do they think we just have a bunch of money lying around?! I mean really, who is gonna spend, or even has the money, to buy an almost 30 dollar mascara.....honestly...

by nrm421 on 5/31/2012 9:27:27 AM

That Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Coral looks awesome but I dot want to pay 23 bucks for LIPSTICK!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/31/2012 8:05:16 AM