4 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

5 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

6 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

How To: Colorblock your tips

It’s quick, it’s simple and – best of all – it’s soo summery!

This would be so cute for v-day if the colors were, red, white, and hot pink.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/4/2013 3:53:59 AM

I would love to do this, but I'd have to use diff. colors, 'cause I don't have these and we're very tight on money. Would black tips, neon pink, then neon purple work? I love using the colors I have instead. It makes me feel so, "Creative-y!" Tong LOL

by cheetah#1 on 7/18/2012 10:39:37 PM

Can i just use tape???? I'm using tape.

by conversehoodie99 on 7/14/2012 3:48:29 PM

wow! I would have never thought of that! That is sooooooo cute! I'm a big mani/pedi girl, so I'm definitely trying this! Laughing

by bookgirl8 on 7/1/2012 11:12:35 PM

this seems soooo funn . i should try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by sydscene22 on 6/8/2012 8:05:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to be able to dress like elena,katherin and rebecca from the vampire diaries on a very small budget but i have NO IDEA HOW!!!! any tips?

Hey Girl!

I feel ya-I would be way happy with their wardrobes. Here is an awesome article about how to dress like Elena: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/21/Toughen-up-your-look-like-Vampire-Diaries-Elena-Gilbert.aspx. The look is perfect for fall.

Marisa D.

by katiegurll;) on 6/5/2012 3:43:21 PM

i am SOOO trying this!!;)

by LAS625 on 6/3/2012 2:17:46 PM

the nail art pen doesnt work! Frown

by fearless;) on 6/2/2012 3:23:16 PM

looks awesome!! im def trying this out <3

by stylecrazy503 on 6/2/2012 1:57:29 PM

Sooooo cute!!!!! I need you....

by amileofroses on 6/1/2012 9:37:19 PM

Spending the day outdoors? Even on cloudy days your skin can burn. Make sure you apply sunscreen every two hours.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.